Angel369
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by Angel369 on Jan 7, 15 9:43 AM
This is a lovely game which I enjoyed playing until I decided to purchase more hearts.

I was near the end of a level and ran out of lives/hearts, but as I was enjoying the game decided to purchase 15 hearts.

I reached the end of the level and still had 8 hearts left, so when the message said that my lives/heart would be replenished, I assumed that they would be added to what I had remaining..ie the total of my hearts would be 13..wrong!!

I lost my remaining 8 hearts that I had paid for and was just given the 5 hearts.
I assumed that this was a glitch, so rather foolishly bought another 15 hearts, only to lose 7 of these when I reached the next level..

This doesn't seem very fair or right and I would welcome anyone else's thoughts or experiences...

Angel369

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 7, 15 5:47 PM
I didn't buy any hearts, but know that the maximum amount of hearts is 5. However, when you buy more hearts, they should definitely not been taken away from you when you reach a new level.

However, the game obviously is designed in such a way that whenever you do reach a new level, you automatically have 5 hearts again. And since the game doesn't know whether you would have had 5 hearts or less when you played the level with the extra hearts you bought, it doesn't know how many hearts to add when the level finishes. So it resets itself to 5 hearts.

Not sure if the above made sense to you, but I think that the developers didn't think this part through.

On the other hand, when you buy more cards to be added to your deck, those cards will not be taken over to the next hand you play, but can only be used for this particular hand.

Perhaps that is the same with the hearts. You can only use the ones you bought on that one level, and after you finished the level, you get back to your 5 hearts max.

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Jan 8, 15 2:00 AM
All I have to say is that I learned a valuable lesson regarding free to play. A very hard lesson that I will not repeat. I would rather wait until I get the five hearts. Anyway, I'm good at solitaire that I ended up gaining more then I lose. If I still want to continue to play, then I go to my other games.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 8, 15 2:54 PM
Hey Angel369

I'm really sorry to see that happened! I can definitely understand being confused when your hearts disappear like that! I've gone ahead and forwarded this along, so it can be checked out.

In the meantime, it may help to contact Customer Support HERE, and one of our Reps can work with you to find a solution to this issue.

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. As this appears to be a tech issue, and since the forum system is unable to move individual posts into a different thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please repost this in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE so we, and the devs, can track the issue.

bfgVaiya

Go to: