basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

so disappointed!!!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jan 7, 15 3:05 PM
i have tried for months to keep my mouth shut and try and patiently hope and wait for an update in this game as I have many many enjoyable hours spent here but I have to say I am so disappointed. I was over the moon with excitement once I saw an update and after waiting seemed forever to get it downloaded I entered with nothing new to play except for the three new locations (of which I am thankful and have enjoyed playing these through) now I am back to entering each day with still only one daily quest for the auction which I do not play and have never used the auction part of game with the exception of the required one at the beginning which was in a quest that had to be completed. I see in the this forum a notice from bfg stating this has been fixed from their end but unfortunately this has not helped my game. thanks to everyone for listening to my rant and I wish those who have received the correct update happy gaming and hoping the rest of us can travel soon. I normally try and play other ftp games while waiting on various updates but honestly I had given up on this game until I rec the update in the manager and was re-excited all again just to be disappointed LOL Happy gaming everyone and have a Blessed and Happy New Year!

Re:so disappointed!!!

[Post New]by Eng61teach on Jan 7, 15 3:21 PM
I am so sorry this happened to you. When I first downloaded the new Road Trip, I was disappointed too, but I kept working, and all at once, a new quest popped up. I was finding plane parts and opening new spots in the plane hanger. Problem with last quest. He wanted me to go to the arcade and play slot machine. I did--that was easy. I have spent at least 10,000 dollars in arcade and won three gold bars which it did not give to me. I cannot get any more gold stars, and I have no idea how to get the two plane parts for this quest. I'm am totally frustrated about not getting what I am winning,especially gold bars and there seem to be no plane parts to win. Hopefully, someone out there can help both of us because I have already ask for help and heard nothing back from bfg, so I am waiting. I hope you get your problems solved. You might try logging off and then logging on again.

ldehaan1
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by ldehaan1 on Jan 7, 15 3:45 PM
I got the lens on the star slot machine and the the other one on the one with the gold slot machine. I didn't get anything but other collectibles on the coin one

acudeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by acudeb on Jan 8, 15 6:19 PM
THe plan parts are won at the star machine and gold machine. You have to get three of a kind to get the plane parts. One will come form the star machine. The other will come from the gold machine. Hope this helps you

Go to: