basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

anyone know how far last update goes?

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jan 7, 15 5:59 PM
I have played for two days and really enjoying being back to the game but I now have no new quests except for repeat to the cards and the wheel 20 times each and the storyline shows near 67 percent. I previously finished story at 100 percent and was wandering if I have reached the point for next update or am I missing something? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is having a great New Year! Thanking you in advance Barbara

Re:anyone know how far last update goes?

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Jan 8, 15 8:25 AM
I also noticed that I was 67% when I chose magnifyiny glass from the top. But if you look at your achievements they are still 100%.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 8, 15 8:53 AM
My achievements has me at 100% which I got before the update.

I did notice that when you look at the magnifying glass it shows the percentages in the 60's. That will increase when you complete a quest that comes in a square box vs the puzzle shaped boxes.

Square shaped boxed quests - increase the percentages for completing the mystery.
Puzzle shaped boxed quests - go toward items for collections, like before.

Check for yourself. Look at the percent completed before and after you complete a quest from the square box and you will see.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Jan 8, 15 8:14 PM
are you still receiving quests other than the cards and the roulette quests? I am only getting one quest drop at a time of each of these but no other. I have played these approx. 3 times each but gets boring quick. Was thinking maybe I have completed all quests for this last update. I love this game and did enjoy the two days of playing the new quests. Thanks for your information. Barbara

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 8, 15 8:40 PM
I'm not playing too quickly as I only have about 550 energy per day. But I am getting quests for collections, and a couple toward the mystery so far.

In addition, I've gotten quests to scare or arrest a bandit, get medicine for a child, and capture a wolf. All three of these involved the new scenes/streets. I've only gotten the quest to win 20 games of cards and roulette once each so far.

Also gotten quests to find a cache of treasure. One I got to open on the street right away and the other had a three hour timer (wait 3 hrs or pay 5 diamonds to open early type).

There has been lots of variety to do in my game so far.

Go to: