The room I dislike the most (excluding the Valley!)

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Jan 7, 15 6:06 PM
It occurred to me tonight while feeding expeditions, feeding creatures at neighbors, feeding creatures at home, gifting, etc, and then playing the current quest, I decided I have a new dislike! My past dislike used to be dismantled image, which is decidedly not my favorite but if you want to play this game, ya gots to do it! So.......
My new dislike is- drum roll please. .....café in dismantled image.
Don't you agree? The café sucks to begin with, no flow, items everywhere, up, down, left right. Yuck, poo, the whole bit. I'm left with, I don't give a s..t.
Thank You, I will now take my bow.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

Re:The room I dislike the most (excluding the Valley!)

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Jan 7, 15 6:14 PM
My nemesis is any room in ToK! I abhor that entire area. The Treasury is most despised....Yuck!!!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Jan 7, 15 6:50 PM
Hands down it is the hotel for me. The perspective of the room seems to be messed up. Most of the items are in the background rather than the foreground and so tiny to see.

My favorite room is the Perfume Museum. Oh wait, maybe the Mysterious Living Room is my favorite. Both are fun rooms.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Jan 7, 15 7:43 PM
Well it changes at times but overall excluding offer rooms and the valley the room I least like to spend time in is the Tilt Yard in TOK. It's not that it's so hard to search I guess I just find it boring so it's really hard to do lot's of searches there.

The room I find the hardest to search but actually like the look of is a tie between the Alchemist's Tower and the Stained-Glass workshop. Visually like both the rooms but have a terrible time clearing them with any type of rhythm or speed.

SebringSu
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by SebringSu on Jan 8, 15 7:40 AM
The Alchemist's Tower has just been replaced by the Confectionary for me. Any and all modes..

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jan 8, 15 9:41 AM
I have to agree with faery. The Treasury is the worst for me. To busy and red. I'm lucky if I find 5 items, then I start throwing bells and using phase watches.

Go to: