bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 8, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:Welcome to Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 8, 15 3:15 AM
Hello, bfgFlounder,

I like the game well enough, however, I'll wait for a sale to purchase!

I won't pay full price for a CE that makes me wait until I finish the game before I can access the Wallpapers and Concept Art!

BK

KCErin
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by KCErin on Jan 8, 15 6:46 AM
BearKat - I found a little trick when the wallpaper isn't available. If you click on the thumbnail pictures on the description page and there is a picture you like, you can right-click and select "Set as background." Be sure to use the larger picture. It will be a little grainy, but not too bad. If you click on the little picture, it goes all askew.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 8, 15 4:18 PM
Thank your for the tip, KCErin,

I usually just go into the game file or make screen shots when they decide to "lock" things up!

I will definitely try this in the future.

However, it still rankles my feathers when they don't make them available immediately upon purchase.

I can't see what difference it should make to the Devs or bfg!!??
After I have paid for it, I should be able to use it while I play the game.

LOL, as you can see this is a pet peeve of mine!

Happy Gaming,
BK

eyesore
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by eyesore on Jan 14, 15 9:13 AM
Please help. I have purchased this game and find it quite delightful; however, although I have progressed through several scenes, I have not encountered a single morphing object. I noted from the review that there are supposed to be 25 of them. I would appreciate some hints........like where/when they are and do they occur early on in the game. Many thanks. If I can get assistance quickly, I'll just restart the game.

eyesore
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Please help. I have purchased this game and find it quite delightful; however, although I have progressed through several scenes, I have not encountered a single morphing object. I noted from the review that there are supposed to be 25 of them. I would appreciate some hints........like where/when they are and do they occur early on in the game. Many thanks. If I can get assistance quickly, I'll just restart the game.

eyesore
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

gulec
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by gulec on Jan 14, 15 4:21 PM
Does anyone know what order to push the buttons red, blue and green on the straw dolls in one of the HO scenes? I can not get past it no matter what combination I use!

[Post New]by droplite on Jan 24, 15 8:41 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get the axe out so that I can get the key hanging in the tree.
Nothing that I do seems to help and I can not advance in the game. Thank you for any help you can give!!!

[Post New]by 78dexter on Feb 3, 15 4:01 PM
The straw dolls at the HO at the spring-what are you supposed to do with the slide pieces on the right side of screen to get the combination of the dolls? I see a couple of the colors but can't seem to do anything with the dolls. Please help!!!

[Post New]by adrien1999 on Feb 18, 15 10:14 AM
78dexter wrote:The straw dolls at the HO at the spring-what are you supposed to do with the slide pieces on the right side of screen to get the combination of the dolls? I see a couple of the colors but can't seem to do anything with the dolls. Please help!!!

Go to: