Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 8, 15 1:22 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please include the Operating System you are using.

Edited on 01/08/2015 at 5:55:25 AM PST

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Jan 8, 15 3:46 AM
game downloaded but didnt activate sais trialvwesion is over

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 8, 15 5:54 AM
Hey Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by liliaapolline on Jan 8, 15 6:58 AM
Downloaded no problem, running well, then found first morphing object and game crashed and froze, tried closing down and restarting but still frozen,

using high end laptop and Windows 8.1

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Jan 8, 15 12:50 PM
Wow. You needed more testing on this one.

I downloaded and installed, but the first time I went to run it, it gave me an error code, so I uninstalled, downloaded again, then reinstalled. Seemed to run fine. However, running in casual mode on a fairly high-end PC running Win7 Home Premium, this demo glitched twice in 45 minutes.

First time, I had finished adjusting the puppet figures to match, gone on to finish the puzzle behind it, left the roadway with the wagon, and every time I came back to the roadway, it kept coming back to that place in the scene with the instructions to "match left to right" instead of my inventory on the bottom. I finally got it to let go by telling it to skip the puzzle.

Second time, I cured the puppeteer, he left with his floating wagon, and I moved on to do other things. When I came back to the roadway and asked for a hint, the sparkles looked like they pointed to a lake to the left of the road which had been blocked by the wagon. I clicked there, got the puzzle to add the ice piece to the puppeteer's heart, and he ended up back in the scene, poking his stick at the tiger cub's empty cage. Without his wagon.

Seriously?

[Post New]by budbear on Jan 8, 15 3:04 PM
I downloaded the game twice, but can't get it to play at all. I get the message that another game is playing, but there is no other game on. Any suggestions?

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jan 8, 15 4:41 PM
Another OTL game...........why don't they correct problems after the beta game?
I started the demo and had to quit it for an appt, came back to it and it acted as if I had never played it before. I checked the app data for it and it created a new player as if I had never existed. I am definitely not starting from scratch every time I need to stop so it's a NO BUY for me.

[Post New]by veracruzstud on Jan 9, 15 12:10 AM
Hi Budbear. Sometimes when you close down a game, it doesn't close off completely. Open up your task manager and see if there is still a game on there. If there is just select it to the end the process. This has happened to me a few times. Once it has gone from the task manager you should be able to play the next game.

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Jan 9, 15 3:01 AM
Hint/skip not working at all. Stuck in the canister and cannot find last piece of star.
I have downloaded twice now and problem still exists. Very frustrating. Using Win 7

lbpc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by lbpc on Jan 9, 15 7:41 AM
My game has frozen at the statue where you find the hourglass. There is a tutorial sign posted that says I can now downloan the first greeting card. I can't do anything but use the scape button and exit. I am using a Dell PC windows 8.

sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sharon4778 on Jan 9, 15 11:40 AM
Frustrated!!!!!... Played the Demo w/ no problems... Buy it .. sigh..Right away cant get anywhere.. left off w/ the spyglass.. found all the objects through spyglass that were to be found.. then demo ended..after I bought it I can't get anywhere.. Map shows nothing to be done at any location.. Hint button does not work. Only object in inventory is a tiara which needs more hearts.. I already put the 3 hearts and brooch in it...I deleted and reloaded game.. and changed difficulty in options.. nothing works..

[Post New]by betsybobbin on Jan 9, 15 11:50 AM
When I get to a hidden object scene that has 3 buttons to be placed on a box, the blue moon button won't click in its space. Anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it?

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by reneeroseh on Jan 9, 15 5:21 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please include the Operating System you are using.

Game was ok until I needed to use the crystal ball. It doesn't work. I have windows 7, using Toshiba Intel Core 2Duo T6400
Everything else with the game works. (This is the demo, not the paid game)

Kapoho7
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Kapoho7 on Jan 10, 15 2:08 PM
Can't pick up the 4th "buckle" in the bonus chapter HOS.

[Post New]by stella0730 on Jan 10, 15 7:24 PM
I can't pick up the 4th buckle in the Bonus round either!!

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jan 11, 15 9:52 AM
More than halfway through the game with no issues - the I used the map and presto back to the first scene and can't finish the game.....

[Post New]by footballmom39 on Jan 11, 15 9:46 PM
Got all the way to the pond that formed from the lion statue. did the ho scene and got a stream error. Closed game and reopened only to not have gotten my raven ice piece. Can't go any further.

Any suggestions?

2014 hp with windows 8.1

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Jan 13, 15 9:36 AM
WAY too many issues to post. Pretty much "ditto" on what everyone else has said. Just know you need to fix this game. I am about ready to give up on BF entirely.

1 year old Dell with Windows 7 Home Premium

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jan 13, 15 1:42 PM
Can't find the gems to finish the Tiara. Anyone else have the problem?

missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by missnurse on Jan 14, 15 11:04 PM
I amat the bridge where the ice statue with the harp and the one with the flute. The villain appers holds out his arms and the whole thing freezes up . I have retried this several times with no luck and have to force log off. Anyone else?

Go to: