Katya moving slow

[Post New]by jdoerf on May 11, 09 5:41 PM
Does anyone else have the problem of slow motion play? I like the game but not only is the slow motion walking VERY annoying but, you can never beat a level like that.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Re:Katya moving slow

[Post New]by elizaew on May 14, 09 8:24 PM
I have the exact problem which is why I didn't buy the game even though it is exactly the type of game i like and I LOVE the graphics. I just LOVE the graphics! So I found it very disappointing that the play was so slow. It wasn't fun it was just annoying.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

Katya moving slow

[Post New]by tijhea on May 14, 09 9:04 PM
jdoerf wrote:Does anyone else have the problem of slow motion play? I like the game but not only is the slow motion walking VERY annoying but, you can never beat a level like that.

You will need to purchase power ups to speed the game play up... Here Is why in my opinion this game sucks.. You have to continue to by the speed power up and you can only use it one time per level.. and it only last for a little while

[Post New]by ptaschekba on May 16, 09 2:35 PM
I love these type of games but I too am frustrated with the way she moves, at a turtles pace, and the fact that I don't know what it takes to get expert. I have also found that if I have finished my hour and I want to try and make expert, I must exit out of my game and go back in. Sometimes the customers just don't come fast enough to get near the goal.

[Post New]by cpenuel on May 16, 09 10:53 PM
I love the graphics as well......she does move a turtle speed but did anyone else finish level 13 and then can not move on even though it said I completed the level but then it seems not to do anything else and I keep waiting for something else to happen and nothing. Very Frustrated!!!

lmuehl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by lmuehl on May 17, 09 5:37 PM
somewhere else on the forum it talks about the bug about that for the game. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling game it will fix the problem.

Pythonette
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Pythonette on May 26, 09 2:30 AM
I had this problem, like the cursor was being dragged through molasses, and I think it's because I just don't have enough RAM. The specs indicate that it needs 512MB and my six-year-old computer has half that. Until I can upgrade, I am having loads of fun with Mystic Emporium. Another game which looks like it's by the same developers as Enchanted Katya is Vogue Tales. Very cute and colorful similar time management platform in a dress shop/tailor setting.

sweetie83
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie83 on Jun 4, 09 10:46 PM
Katya moves so slowly I start swearing at her. Wonder how you would contact the game developers to talk to them about it. I would love to buy this game if they would fix that. Buying a power-up to speed her up would be fine if it was permanent and could be upgraded later. The rockets really don't work worth a

Go to: