uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

can not earn the 24th morphing object

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jan 8, 15 8:13 AM
Hello dear fishies, the 24th object on the left side on the dragon?? is out of my sight. I tried to change the resolution but it did not work. Can you help me please? Thank you

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jan 8, 15 8:14 AM
uwflossi wrote:Hello dear fishies, the 24th object on the left side on the dragon?? is out of my sight. I tried to change the resolution but it did not work. Can you help me please? Thank you

Sorry, on the right side with the opened nozzle

[Post New]by Cinzy84 on Jan 11, 15 10:00 AM
uwflossi wrote:
uwflossi wrote:Hello dear fishies, the 24th object on the left side on the dragon?? is out of my sight. I tried to change the resolution but it did not work. Can you help me please? Thank you

Sorry, on the right side with the opened nozzle

Hi everyone,

I can take it at all with the nozzle open or closed is the last one I have all the others, I have windows 8.1 , I tried everything please help!!!

Kiss
Cinzia

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 10:00:36 AM PST

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:can not earn the 24th morphing object

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Jan 12, 15 2:04 PM
I'm having the same problem!!

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Jan 12, 15 4:59 PM
I also have this problem. Have tried every resolution I can find. Finally gave up!

ElderJen
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by ElderJen on Jan 15, 15 4:06 AM
Me too. Same problem.

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Jan 16, 15 1:18 PM
same issue it is on the muzzled dog but it doesn't morph and I can't get the screen to scroll over that far. I tried reducing the screens under options but I get a message saying it isn't available.

[Post New]by pdbugdoodle on Jan 29, 15 12:05 AM
Hi guys, I had the same problem both here & one other spot with no luck until...
TRY THIS: I went to the Options Menu & changed from Full screen to a Windowed screen where where I could then finally see enough of the whole page to grab the morphing object. Hope this helps! ~ pd

(Say, If any one here knows (or figures out) how to find the bird in the Bonus game HOP there's a group of us with a thread out here & the hint is useless). Pretty frustrating being stuck on stuff that really ought to be in the strategy guide we've paid extra for in the CE huh??!

Edited on 01/30/2015 at 6:25:21 PM PST

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Apr 20, 15 8:12 AM
Did they ever fix this issue? I tried reducing the screen, no good. I removed and restarted the game. Same issue, the 24th object is still off screen. Frustrating when you try and try again and still can't finish the game because of a "glitch" in the game.

Go to: