I can help you on 3 Stars of Destiny!

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 11, 09 11:26 PM
It's released on BFG!

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5384/3-stars-of-destiny/index.html

If you are need help or advices on this game - ask me!
I can definitely help you! )

Edited on 05/11/2009 at 11:31:22 PM PST

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

Re:I can help you on 3 Stars of Destiny!

[Post New]by looloo123 on May 12, 09 2:37 AM
don't see it as listed as being released, also don't know if you know that site is red listed fyi

[Post New]by ShadowBlade on May 12, 09 7:53 AM
Good to finally see 3 Stars on BFG! I see it as the author's best game, personally. The dungeons and fights are every bit as good as in his previous games if not better, and the difficulty levels should please both casual and hardcore gamers.

And it's got a pretty great soundtrack, too.

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on May 12, 09 8:39 AM
I just checked and if you go to find a game, it's there . Ohhh Looloo did I do a boo-boo by downloading it?? I'm not sure what red-listed is??

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 12, 09 1:33 PM
Heeyyy, I like this game!

Mr. Pendragon ? Is there a site for a walkthrough or rather, somewhere that lists the attributes of the items scattered along Random's path ? Money is usually a critical factor (along with gaining experience) in outfitting your character so he/she has the best chances to win battles. I would hate to sell an important artifact (bat hide ? ) simply because a new, shiny sword has caught my eye, lol.

Apparantly I'm now off to spend a credit

kassy481
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by kassy481 on May 12, 09 1:45 PM
This game has it's own web site & forums. Just type in the name of the game and add a dot com

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 12, 09 1:50 PM
kassy481 wrote:This game has it's own web site & forums. Just type in the name of the game and add a dot com

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on May 12, 09 1:56 PM
The download of the game went really quickly and I got all the intro screens but when I get to the play screen, I have no cursor. Task manager says game is running but I cannot access. Any ideas?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 12, 09 2:04 PM
Thanks bunches Kassy and Alan

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 12, 09 2:07 PM
llstjohn wrote:The download of the game went really quickly and I got all the intro screens but when I get to the play screen, I have no cursor. Task manager says game is running but I cannot access. Any ideas?

You have to play this game with the keyboard - directional pad and ENTER/ESC keys
(you can also play with a gamepad but most ppl don't have one ^^)

Hope this helps, if you have any further problem feel free to ask.

@memawclay2:
You're welcome ^^

Edited on 05/12/2009 at 2:07:38 PM PST

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on May 12, 09 3:36 PM
You have to play this game with the keyboard - directional pad and ENTER/ESC keys

Aww...that leaves me out of trying it...I have enough trouble just trying to type.
I can only play games that allow me to use my mouse

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 12, 09 3:40 PM
I would say it's easier to control a game than type since game controlling uses basically only 6 keys... but up to you, in the end.

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on May 12, 09 3:46 PM
Appreciated...but just not that coordinated... have to look at keyboard to see where buttons are...lol

But, will show this one to my son. He likes these types and finds the keyboard using games easier for him to play.
Typing was never my bestest buddy

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 12, 09 4:10 PM
sounds good ^^

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on May 12, 09 4:17 PM
Yah, he let's me watch and help (ok...boss him around) on where to go and what to do.

[Post New]by xenogamer55 on May 12, 09 5:34 PM
Hi Alan

I'm in the marshland, after rescuing Sarah from the cooking pot. Mellowkat's walkthrough says NOT to talk to Berretta until you "stock up". Where do I stock up, I am in desperate need. I have no curing potions left, no magic, practically nothing. Hope you can help me out.

Thanks

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 13, 09 12:23 AM
xenogamer55 wrote:Hi Alan

I'm in the marshland, after rescuing Sarah from the cooking pot. Mellowkat's walkthrough says NOT to talk to Berretta until you "stock up". Where do I stock up, I am in desperate need. I have no curing potions left, no magic, practically nothing. Hope you can help me out.

Thanks

Hi, a fantastic way to stock up is use the village of your new friends (the Lamias).
Two of them, on the right, sell goods.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on May 13, 09 6:01 AM
The very first helpful thing you could have said is it's played with the keyboard. I don't really care for this kind of game. I do like games like Myst and Syberia but this just isn't my cup of tea.

[Post New]by ShadowBlade on May 14, 09 2:36 AM
Well, 3 Stars of Destiny is a console-type RPG, so it's not surprising that it's played with the keyboard. Myst is an adventure/puzzle game (but mostly a puzzle game), and Syberia is an adventure/interactive story, if I remember correctly. So they belong to pretty different genres.

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on May 16, 09 5:40 PM
Well Alan_Pendragon, looks like when I get next month's credit, that you've sold another game as my son really enjoyed the demo

Thank you.

Go to: