parting is such sweet sorrow

[Post New]by raglansleeves on Jan 8, 15 2:44 PM
i bid a fond farewell to all

my game has not worked correctly since the download. i have tried ALL of the suggestions listed by fellow players, but alas - nothing.

best of luck to everyone as you continue

hepsaba

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:parting is such sweet sorrow

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jan 8, 15 2:52 PM
Sweet, uninstall and re-install. PLease! I don't want to loose another friend. They are working on the fixes. =v=

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 8, 15 3:04 PM
But the main suggestions have been to hang in there and wait for the update to be corrected! We know that they are working on this very hard and that gradually people are indeed getting the revised version ok.
Please be patient for just a wee bit longer, as it is clear that it will be worthwhile when we all get it.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 8, 15 3:31 PM
HI all.... the problem is still being addressed and worked on..... some more people do in fact have the fix the airplane quests... but BF AND BZ are aware that not ALL players have the update and they will continue night and day to fix the problem....!!! please hang in there and it is being worked on as we speak!!!!

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Jan 8, 15 3:53 PM
raglansleeves wrote:i bid a fond farewell to all

my game has not worked correctly since the download. i have tried ALL of the suggestions listed by fellow players, but alas - nothing.

hepsaba

I'm with you. I am sorry but an update that has been seven months in the works has far too many glitches to impress me. I understand that a free to play game may not get the attention of other games, but I am simply tired. I wish everyone luck and fun with this game, but I am done.

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Jan 8, 15 4:04 PM
raglansleeves wrote:i bid a fond farewell to all

hepsaba

raglansleeves please check out my NEW POST " What I did to get my NEW QUESTS". If you have not done what I did you will still have problems. You need to do a clean uninstall and then restart your PC. Have you done this?

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jan 8, 15 9:15 PM
jbmf, I tried doing this on another game, but it doesn't always work depending on your system. Mine needed a certain type of file that was a $1000 cad program. It may have just been a text file, but that is what my laptop translated the extension as. I now can't play a few games because of that unless I start over. I will never try it again.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 9, 15 4:46 PM
Hi raglansleeves,

I'm sorry to hear that the recent technical issues have discouraged you from continuing with the game, the frustration is definitely understandable.

Our team is definitely working with the developer to get those issues resolved so that everyone can enjoy playing again - GOBSTOPPERS is correct to note that this is being worked on and that we'd like to have a fix for you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I do want to let you know that if there's any trouble with trying any troubleshooting steps, as hellsfury64 mentioned, you can definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Gorgo123
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Gorgo123 on Jan 9, 15 9:00 PM
I'm thinking the same, I do love playing but if something doesn't work then maybe it's time to leave

deb911
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by deb911 on Jan 10, 15 9:00 PM
I have error #900, it is tell me to reload. Does that mean I have to start over?????

[Post New]by themadmonk on Jan 10, 15 10:18 PM
yeah ive uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now. still nothing. its incredibly frustrating and not sure what to do next

Go to: