Rulon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

loss of internet connection and item loss

[Post New]by Rulon on Jan 8, 15 4:11 PM
This last update where you see the ICON for the connection to the network has some sort of bug. The connection cycles on and off for no apparent reason. It is not that the actual internet connection fails, the game thinks it does and toggles the ICON on and off. It stays on for only a few seconds at a time. It may be off for several minutes. FIX IT PLEASE

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:loss of internet connection and item loss

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Jan 8, 15 11:23 PM
Thanks Rulon for mentioning this. You beat me to it.
I wonder how much we actually lose by this happening because I'm sure I'm losing on experience points, money & items after doing quests & also the Daily Award for signing in as it "disconnects" before experience points, money & items get distributed.
So, yes, FIX IT PLEASE.

victory99
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by victory99 on Jan 9, 15 4:36 AM
Today for the daily reward, I received a bundle but then the icon pops up (trouble syncing online inventory), therefore no bundle. Now I'm hesitant to turn in my items for rewards as I don't want to lose them and not receive my reward (3000 experience points). Hope this is fixed soon.

[Post New]by StealthBunny on Jan 9, 15 1:47 PM
Losing collected resources too. I'll get them in the locations. Have them when I come back from the locations. And not only do they NOT count in my inventory or towards my quests... but my inventory has actually GONE DOWN.

Oh, and this afternoon? No sound. No background music, no sound effects, nothing.

JennieC
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by JennieC on Jan 9, 15 7:26 PM
Yes, this problem is definitely getting worse - it is cycling on and off every minute or so. It makes auctioning or redeeming collections very annoying, and I have lost several daily rewards because the internet icon has gone off just as the reward screen comes up -and no money or experience points are given. Dread this happening tomorrow, which is my seven day bundle or soup!
Surely the developers could have worked out a fix by now??

Rulon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Rulon on Jan 9, 15 7:59 PM
It is some consolation to realize that it is not just me with this problem. Misery loves company, I suppose. I know that I have lost energy points, money, resources, and collected items as noted by others. Things happen. Silence from the developers is a little annoying but they have put together a very enjoyable game (for me) and I appreciate their work. But, a bug is a bug and if no one wants to swat it, maybe open a window and shoo it outside. This one needs to be a good strong Zapper.

Anyway, I am at the bascylisk, no quest to do, so I'll feed the dark trunk and collect things for now. Or maybe, just go outside and do something. The very thought.... going outside.

Rulon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Rulon on Jan 10, 15 7:24 AM
Lost my bundle today. Hopefully the game guys will figure this out soon.

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Jan 10, 15 10:33 AM
I get the loss of internet connection all the time its annoying and slows everything down I also get the error message a lot in the collections please fix t
his

[Post New]by tatianakupry on Jan 11, 15 12:57 AM
Having same problem with a box reading: "Must be connected to Internet"
What is the problem with this game? MAP button still not working!!!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 11, 15 12:30 PM
Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to hear there are connection issues! I've gone ahead and forwarded this along to the appropriate teams so they can look into this one our end. The help article below can help with troubleshooting connection issues, if you'd like to check it out in the meantime:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. Since the forum system is unable to move individual posts into a different thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please repost this in the appropriate Tech Thread for the platform you play on, PC or iOS,  so we, and the devs, can track the issue.

bfgVaiya

Go to: