Re:Welcome to World Mosaics forum

[Post New]by unicorn69bc on Aug 18, 08 9:31 AM
Where can a person find more of this type of game?

[Post New]by Becks7 on Sep 11, 08 1:37 PM
I am stuck on the big bell round and I dont know what I have to do.

teri49
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by teri49 on Sep 11, 08 7:11 PM
What do you mean by stuck?? I have been through the game at least a dozen times - I love it. And I would like to find more games like it.

Tell me where you are and what you can't get through?

Surtsey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Surtsey on Sep 30, 08 6:51 AM
I love this game as well and would like to see more. I have been through this game many times as well and would love to help you Becks7. Explain more of where you are and what you are seeing.

[Post New]by ShirleyOstrander on Oct 20, 08 3:35 PM
Compared to Gemsweeper - I thought this game lacked...something...

I still go back in and play around once in a while - but I keep going back to gemsweeper!

The user interface isn't very sophisticated or user friendly at times. While in a puzzle, I have to tell the game 4 times that yes, I do indeed, want to quit. The hints are more likely to be useless than useful. Gemsweeper let's you choose what square you want revealed - World Mosaics just randomly chooses a few tiles to show.

I was hoping for gemsweeper, but was sadly disappointed.

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Nov 10, 08 10:37 AM
I love this game. I seldomly play a game more than once but I'm almost through playing it a second time and I plan for a third. I'm challenging myself the second time by quitting if I make a mistake and doing it until I don't make a misake. I'm going to challenge myself the next time by not using any hints - but is that possible without having to guess? I don't know yet.

Surtsey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Surtsey on Nov 11, 08 9:53 AM
Ok found the Gemsweeper game look similar I will download and try this when I get home. Looks like fun. Thanks for the info ShirleyOstrander.

Surtsey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Surtsey on Nov 20, 08 6:36 AM
If you like the World Mosaics you will love Gemsweeper. It is great and much like World Mosaic but yes better. Thanks for the info and if there are any others like this let me know. Thanks ShirleyOstrander

[Post New]by JulietMontagu on Dec 10, 08 6:48 PM
Hi, where can I purchase this game to give as a gift? Thanks.

[Post New]by Shoggoff on Apr 7, 09 1:07 PM
prpldva wrote:
unicorn69bc wrote:Where can a person find more of this type of game?

Check out Conceptis Puzzles and look for the pic-a-pic puzzles

I went, I created an account, but although the links for the rules, and the links at the side work, none of the links for the puzzles work, nor do I see a puzzle in the blank space above the title of the puzzle. Ideas? I don't seem to be finding the forums link either.

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction, though. I didn't realize this was a particular type of puzzle like the suduko ones.

Edited on 04/07/2009 at 1:09:36 PM PST

[Post New]by asthore on Feb 18, 11 9:13 AM
What is the point of disabling tips if it keeps on showing them?? It's freaking annoying!

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Feb 20, 14 2:40 PM
I had bought one or two mosaics and loved them. However, with the Mosaic Chroma or whatever. It says it is a free game and then has where you put in your email and a password. Is this your Big Fish password or not. I have not seen another game here at Big Fish do this. I need to find out more so I can it correctly. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks,

Go to: