Can't open map?

[Post New]by Rosaandersson61 on Jan 9, 15 4:21 AM
Are on level 58! Suddenly I can't open the map! So I can't continue playing!
Is this happened to any one else?

Re:Can't open map?

[Post New]by Closie on Jan 9, 15 2:37 PM
This also happened to me yesterday. I have not long updated to version 1.4.1 and now the map section won't work. Everything else works. Have turned my iPadnoff and on again several times with no luck. So I can no longer play the game. I am on level 56 and do not want to risk reinstalling the game and losing everything.

Would really like some help on this too.

Dracyy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Dracyy on Jan 9, 15 4:29 PM
As long as you registered game you won't lose progress. On iPad open game, tap cog (tools) upper right corner and register your email address and username and password. After that you can uninstall/reinstall and once you go to tools and sign in your game is restored. You may also notice your game will be available on your iPhone if you have one.

Edited on 01/09/2015 at 4:30:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Goosesgander on Jan 10, 15 12:35 AM
Don't bank on signing in to restore your game! I had to have my ipad replaced and downloaded the game onto my new ipad and logged in.

When I leave the game now it automatically logs me out - when I go back to the game it logs me in as steward. I then log in using my registered email & my coins and crystals are correct, but all the quests, experience point and energy are reset to the point I was at when I downloaded the game onto the new ipad, so all progress is lost, as well as the collection items I have used to complete quests etc!

Have contacted Boomzap and logged a query with BFG support over a week ago now - still waiting for a reply and have stopped playing as I can't just keep repeating quests...

So, beware using the player login option - it may not work as expected!

[Post New]by Closie on Jan 10, 15 1:11 PM
Thanks for suggestions might load the game on to iPhone and login with my account to see if all my levels etc come up before I try a reinstall on the iPad. ?

[Post New]by tatianakupry on Jan 10, 15 2:01 PM
Since the MAP button does not work, I go thru COLLECTIONS and pick an item which takes me to the MAP. This is the long way around, but allows access to the HOS which need to be found. So disappointed in playing this game on the Apple I-Pad --- what is going on with the producers of the updated version? No problem playing the game on my PC, but it is NOT the same game as on the I-Pad.

mibs
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mibs on Jan 10, 15 5:05 PM
Hi I just reached the bundle on playing daily and I did not receive the items has anyone else had this problem

[Post New]by Closie on Jan 11, 15 1:21 AM
tatianakupry wrote:Since the MAP button does not work, I go thru COLLECTIONS and pick an item which takes me to the MAP. This is the long way around, but allows access to the HOS which need to be found. So disappointed in playing this game on the Apple I-Pad --- what is going on with the producers of the updated version? No problem playing the game on my PC, but it is NOT the same game as on the I-Pad.

Thanks for that idea. It works ?. A pain that have to go through all this to get to the map section. Hopefully they will come up with a fix. BTW I did install the game on my iPhone and the map works when it is logged in as steward but as soon as I logged in with my own account it didn't worked even though I still had all my crystals etc.

[Post New]by Mymo2014 on Jan 11, 15 2:15 AM
What also works, is to open one of the quests that needs certain items, click on proceed or play now that may also bring youto maps. Not all the quests do, in my case the Gizmotek events quest does.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 11, 15 3:17 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see this trouble with the map is still coming up! We have forwarded this along for investigation, and hopefully a fix can be found soon.

At this time, the Mods haven't gotten any information on when a fix will be ready, but as soon as we receive anything new, we'll definitely let you all know!

As this is a tech issue, and since the forum system is unable to move individual posts into a different thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please repost this in either the PC Tech Thread or iOS Tech Thread so we, and the devs, can track the issue.

bfgVaiya

Go to: