Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Chapter 25

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 26, 08 1:45 AM
Okay, now I'm confused. What's the object of this level? The girl gorilla has the dad in a locked cage and the rest of the family just stands there with monkey's running from left to right that need jumped over or on. I periodically get the "follow the red arrow" only there is no arrow.

Any ideas? Guidance?

Thanks.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:Chapter 25

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 26, 08 3:24 PM
I gotta quit talkin' to myself around here.

Got the solution from Legacy Admin. Here ya go..

To defeat the giant Gorilla, you must first avoid the falling Boulders by staying just far enough to the left each time the Gorilla pounds the ground. At the same time, always be alert for the little monkey that comes from the left of the screen. When the gorilla takes a break, walk close enough to hit the gorilla with the cell phone once, and then make your way back to a safe spot on the left of the screen. Repeat this 5 times or so and eventually the Gorilla will fall…but you aren’t done yet!

Once the Gorilla falls down, you will take control of Zach. Again, stay far enough to the left where you can safely avoid the boulders being bowled at you. When the gorilla takes a break, walk up close enough and kick the gorilla in the foot once, then head back to your safe spot. Repeat this process until you defeat the gorilla.

I'm off to try it.

And now I'm back with success!

Okay, do what Legacy suggests, be patient and persistant. Once the she-ape/gorilla lay's down... have Barbara race past the gorilla... to right of screen... and she'll begin her journey to retrieve the golden key that unlocks the padlock on the cage. Watch out for spiders and scorpions... they're everywnere and in all sizes.

Edited on 07/26/2008 at 5:02:01 PM PST

Go to: