augury789
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Why won't they go to Sleep!?

[Post New]by augury789 on May 12, 09 2:03 PM
The two adults in both of my families won't go to sleep unless I put them to bed- and then they won't stay asleep unless I am there watching them (or watching tv with the game on). They are constantly exausted! So my time is spent putting them to bed and watching the idiots sleep. They can be totally exausted, but will do anything other than sleep! This game sucks! VV was so much better. (and I've tried the chamomile teas)
Any hints? Please help.

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Re:Why won't they go to Sleep!?

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on May 12, 09 2:13 PM
whenever I leave them at night they all have tired status, but when I come back in the morning they have all rested. I praised them for going to bed a few times when i first started, maybe that was what did it, But I have never had a problem with them getting rest *knock wood*. When you leave and come back are they still tired? I mean after being off the game for atleast a few hours?

augury789
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by augury789 on May 12, 09 2:14 PM
I come back after a few hourse and they're completely exausted- but I'm gonna praise them for going to bed (when I put them to bed!) and I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks!

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on May 12, 09 2:16 PM
yes please let me know how it goes and good luck!

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on May 12, 09 2:18 PM
Also, I only check on them once in the evening just to make sure they eat. after that its off until the next morning, maybe it disturbs them when we check on them several times during the night?

[Post New]by Tink1605 on May 12, 09 2:25 PM
I've just checked on mine and they were all exhausted but have now gone to bed without any prompting from me. I think it does help if you praise them a few times for going to bed.

augury789
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by augury789 on May 12, 09 2:53 PM
Yea! They must have gone to sleep! When I went to eat dinner like 45 min ago, they were exausted. But I just came back and they are all happy! And well-rested. Thanks

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 12, 09 8:49 PM
Also, they are far more likely to go to bed and then go *back* to bed after getting a glass of water or whatever, if it is night-time in the game - which means might-time where you are unless you've reversed day and night on the options screen.

Go to: