salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Help! The Fix the Plane quest is stuck

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 9, 15 11:25 AM
Got the plane part form the star (after about 60 stars). Up to the engineer saying to put the plane together. When you click on the quest it takes me into the new cities, but the quest is to fix 11 parts of the plane. The dock also has Quest flashing, but when I click on it, it won't open.

Not sure how to fix the plane if you can't actually get inside it to do that. Anyone know what you're supposed to do for this quest?

Edited on 01/09/2015 at 11:31:23 AM PST

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Help! The Fix the Plane quest is stuck

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jan 9, 15 11:38 AM
I had the same problem getting to the plane. All I could access was the pennants. I finally just removed the pennants from the wharf and had no problem getting to the plane.

salsaz wrote:Got the plane part form the star (after about 60 stars). Up to the engineer saying to put the plane together. When you click on the quest it takes me into the new cities, but the quest is to fix 11 parts of the plane. The dock also has Quest flashing, but when I click on it, it won't open.

Not sure how to fix the plane if you can't actually get inside it to do that. Anyone know what you're supposed to do for this quest?

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Help! The Fix the Plane quest is stuck

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 9, 15 11:52 AM
Excellent, thank you, yes that worked.

dmididy
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by dmididy on Jan 9, 15 1:10 PM
OK. Tried taking all the pennants off the wharf, but still getting the blinking quest on the wharf and cannot get into the plane. The 11 plane fixes quest takes me back to the wharf. Has anyone else found another fiix for this problem? Thanks!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Jan 9, 15 1:57 PM
Here's what worked for me - I clicked on the plane and it took me to the wharf where the box with the pirate symbol is. I looked all around with my cursor, and finally found that I could click on the plane's door. The door opened and I could get in. After that you have to figure out where everything goes, and your pet is no help. I finally figured out everything and am now about to visit the world cities. So excited!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 9, 15 2:20 PM
You have to be very precise finding the right spot to click on the door of the plane at the wharf - but it should open for you if you keep trying.

Go to: