shockwave not detected

[Post New]by raqras79 on Jan 9, 15 1:09 PM
tells me that I can not start the game nanny mania because I have the shockwave but since installing it many times and would not let me do I have really wanted to play buy for mac
I hope your answer thanks

Re:shockwave not detected

[Post New]by bew1978 on Apr 30, 15 7:57 AM
I am having the same problem on my computer...have you found a way around it yet? I want BigFish to issue me a credit if I can't get this working because they advertised this as a MAC game and I have the most recent updates to everything, so it should work

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:shockwave not detected

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 30, 15 12:16 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to start on your computers. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. Doesn't make things fun.

Since it sounds like troubleshooting steps are needed, please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can!

Moving forward, we do ask that all technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Post any Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood technical issues here only

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: