salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Auctioning all my collectibles for 1c each - in 5 mins

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 9, 15 8:43 PM
After doing all the work once and having over 25,000 of all the building supplies, the new building won't use these. You have to start from scratch as the new buildings only use materials from the new cities that use fuel that costs a lot of gold. They have also nearly tripled the cost of gold. It used to cost $50 for 1,500, but you now only get 600 gold for $50.

So I'm leaving the game and auctioning off my thousands of collectibles for 1c each in the hope to at least help other players before I leave. I have thousands so will take a couple of days, but about the start putting them up now. My game play name is JIMBOB to find the auction items.

I wish all the best to other players and farewell.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:Auctioning all my collectibles for 1c each - in 5 mins

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 9, 15 9:10 PM
Very sorry to see you go. Maybe before you sell everything you should take a long break and come back and then sell if you still feel the same. You might change your mind.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 9, 15 9:15 PM
Salaz-- I agree with April. I would hold off. Even though I haven't had the opportunity to start the new update, one thing has been made clear to me by reading the forum.. there is still some fixes that need to be made.

Who knows, perhaps some of what seems difficult to get right now, will become a little easier to get after the fix. The updated version has only been out a few days.. and available to some for even some less time.

I know I've seen you come and go from the forum and know you enjoy the game.. just give it a few days before making a final decision. Don't auction away your hard work.. give it time.

You've waited 7 months.. a few more days.. see how you feel then.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 9, 15 9:38 PM
So you're quitting because you actually have something to do in the game now? A real goal to work towards? Makes no sense to me.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 9, 15 10:27 PM
I don't enjoy the game anymore, that's why I'm leaving it.

There's no need to be nasty to be people Shagwendy.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 9, 15 10:33 PM
please refer to the message i left you in the game... ( im kazoo in the game)

thank you

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 10, 15 3:46 AM
I don't think Shagwendy was being at all nasty - just asking a reasonable question in a gentle tone of voice.
And yes, we have seen you leave before when you have got fed up with the game, which is quite understandable. If you really don't enjoy it then that is up to you, but like chestnutheights I suspect that deep in your heart you still would like to carry on.....

Go to: