RoelV
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Previous version? LOL :-)

[Post New]by RoelV on Jan 10, 15 1:19 AM
I was playing the game and it was kind of familiar. I thought maybe it was a previous episode. But thinking and thinking...I played the test version a while ago :-).

Re:Previous version? LOL :-)

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jan 10, 15 1:49 AM
Hi RoeIV ,

That has happened to me before..lol, did you enjoy the BETA?
I just LOVE the Phantasmat games, so very excited to see this today, downloading the game as we speak...YAY...something to look forward to, always starts my day off, good .

Happy gaming !!

RoelV
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by RoelV on Jan 10, 15 2:02 AM
Hi quarlesqueen,

I did enjoy the BETA. I am now playing the full game.

Happy gaming too!!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Jan 10, 15 4:32 AM
Hi everybody,

yes, I enjoyed the Betaversion too. First thing this morning: downloading the game and - after some of the demo - buying!!!!

Have fun! This game is really good.

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Jan 10, 15 6:28 AM
Phantasmat Crucible Peak circa mid 2012.

imm1264
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by imm1264 on Jan 10, 15 9:20 AM
bigdave02 wrote:Phantasmat Crucible Peak circa mid 2012.

Wow! Has it been that long!? I love this series.

raspust
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by raspust on Jan 10, 15 1:44 PM
The first Phantasmat (the famous one ) was released on February 5th 2011!

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 1:45:46 PM PST

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jan 11, 15 11:36 AM
raspust wrote:The first Phantasmat (the famous one ) was released on February 5th 2011!

That first Phantasmat is one of my all-time favorite games. I was so new and it was such a joy to play. I played it again not very long ago and it was still great. I really wish they would make another Phantasmat like that one.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jan 11, 15 11:16 PM
The original Phantasmat was developed by Codeminion. An amazing game -- truly. That developer had one other amazing game -- a completely different genre called Ancient Quest of Saqqarah. It is still a great Match 3 puzzler. If you haven't played either of those games definitely check them out.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 12, 15 2:21 AM
shorenuf wrote:The original Phantasmat was developed by Codeminion. An amazing game -- truly. That developer had one other amazing game -- a completely different genre called Ancient Quest of Saqqarah. It is still a great Match 3 puzzler. If you haven't played either of those games definitely check them out.

Thank you, shorenuf, for posting this info about this Dev. I had totally forgotten to check back on Ancient Quest of Saqqarah to see if there was an untimed mode added! I was delighted to see that there was.

I'm off to use a PCC, and add this great M3 to my games!

Happy Gaming,
BK

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Jan 21, 15 12:58 PM
I also saw that ERS had put out Phantasmat Crucible. I was quite confused when I saw that they had a big sale on ERS games today, and I saw several Phantasmat games on the list but not this one. So I played (started) the demo and was shocked to find that EIPIX developed this one! Boy was I disappointed, as I wanted to take advantage of the great sale! Darn. What's that about? Now I see of at least 3 different developers on the same series?

Go to: