catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantasmat: The Endless Night CE here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jan 10, 15 1:45 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have! It might help to include the Operating System you're using.

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 6:57:58 AM PST

0Jade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

No School Entry

[Post New]by 0Jade on Jan 10, 15 3:50 AM
After using up about 20 minutes of the demo looking for an alternative, I finally opened the strategy guide. It said to use the jack on the door of the school, which I had attempted several times. As far as I can tell, the game is glitching on that spot. I had everything in inventory the guide said I was supposed to have, but it would not comment or allow me to use anything on the door of the school which brought my enjoyable morning to a screeching halt. Even the help wasn't helpful - it said something about perhaps I should search elsewhere. Sad.

0Jade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

No School Entry update

[Post New]by 0Jade on Jan 10, 15 3:53 AM
After writing this comment, I returned to the game (which I had exited), on re-entry, the game continued as "normal" and I was allowed to use the jack on the school door.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantasmat: The Endless Night CE here!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 10, 15 6:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by CindoxAnarchy on Jan 10, 15 7:00 AM
Help!!! I am stuck in the cinema!!! Put the gears on the door and can't get in!!! I exited the game and went back in and still nothing, I can't even click on the door!!!

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Invisible Inventory Items

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Jan 10, 15 7:34 AM
After mixing insecticide in the Chemistry classroom, all of my inventory items "disappeared". Or rather, became invisible because when I hover my mouse over them their descriptions pop up. MBP 10.9.5 up to date

fingretart
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fingretart on Jan 10, 15 8:12 AM
I just downloaded the trial to find my trial has expired , how is this possible?

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Jan 10, 15 8:36 AM
Fingretart, you might have to download it igen. (unistall/install)

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 8:37:27 AM PST

gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by gma5 on Jan 10, 15 9:27 AM
I am signed in to big fish, but the play/buy links are not there, just the message that it's only for members. I signed out and back in again, hoping that would work, but it did not! I am running on Windows 7 Home Premium.

[Post New]by ksquared1959 on Jan 10, 15 12:05 PM
I tried installing the "play now" version of this game numerous times, and it would not install (Norton anti-virus said the game was safe). Then I purchased the game and tried to install it from the Big Fish website; it would not install at that point either. Now I have paid for the game and cannot install it. It appears on my billing history, but not on my Big Fish game manager.
What should I do? Has anyone had this problem?
I am using Internet Explorer, and have never had this problem before -- I've installed many, many games

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 12:07:36 PM PST

[Post New]by shardcastle68 on Jan 10, 15 12:24 PM
I can't get the second gear from the girl from the cinema.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 10, 15 4:40 PM
gma5 wrote:I am signed in to big fish, but the play/buy links are not there, just the message that it's only for members. I signed out and back in again, hoping that would work, but it did not! I am running on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Hello, gma5,

Sometimes a page can download with a glitch causing the information loaded from your cache to keep d/ling the same way.

Just sign out of bfg and clear your cache, then sign back in and see if this will cure the problem.

If you need help doing this, copy and paste the link below (from the bfg Help site)into your browser:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1702/kw/clearing%20your%20cache

Hope this helps.

BK

TAZZ1965
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by TAZZ1965 on Jan 10, 15 7:01 PM
I HAVE FOUND ALL SOUVENIRS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ANCHOR. EVEN IF I HIT THE HINT BUTTON IT TELLS ME I SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT THE HECK?

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 7:02:12 PM PST

campfire29
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by campfire29 on Jan 10, 15 7:26 PM
fingretart wrote:I just downloaded the trial to find my trial has expired , how is this possible?
Me Too!!!!!!

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 10, 15 9:03 PM
campfire29 wrote:
fingretart wrote:I just downloaded the trial to find my trial has expired , how is this possible?
Me Too!!!!!!

Hello, campfire29,

There is sometimes a hic cup between the d/l and the Game App/Manager.
Uninstalling the game and reinstalling will often correct this!

Hope this helps.

BK

Invisible Inventory Items

[Post New]by crickets47 on Jan 11, 15 6:11 AM
youreyes13 wrote:After mixing insecticide in the Chemistry classroom, all of my inventory items "disappeared". Or rather, became invisible because when I hover my mouse over them their descriptions pop up.

I have the same issue. It's far too annoying to try keep playing without a visible inventory, so I'm glad I was still in the demo when it happened.

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by marciabb on Jan 11, 15 7:21 AM
TAZZ1965 wrote:I HAVE FOUND ALL SOUVENIRS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ANCHOR. EVEN IF I HIT THE HINT BUTTON IT TELLS ME I SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT THE HECK?

I have the same problem with the green traffic light...

Gamingpip
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Gamingpip on Jan 11, 15 11:40 AM
The inventory is not visible most of the time. Though annoying, I can get by since the items are identified if you hover over them. Then came the Infirmary - Specifically, the HOG scene with the morphing objects. After I found the morphing objects, the list of hidden objects was not visible. I was able to guess many of the objects, but now the lower part of the screen does not work at all. I am running Windows 7. First, I cleared my cache; then I uninstalled the game using Game Manager. This did not fix it. I uninstalled the game and Game Manager using the Windows uninstall. It is still broken. Can you help please. Pip.

[Post New]by silverfairy31 on Jan 11, 15 1:38 PM
marciabb wrote:
TAZZ1965 wrote:I HAVE FOUND ALL SOUVENIRS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ANCHOR. EVEN IF I HIT THE HINT BUTTON IT TELLS ME I SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT THE HECK?

I have the same problem with the green traffic light...

Me too! Can't find the green traffic light!

ccraig41
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ccraig41 on Jan 11, 15 3:46 PM
Could not retrieve the EYE in the locker room. Last one to get and it will not acknowledge it. Even using a hint, which I dislike doing, doesn't work. It tells me there is nothing to do here.
Frustrating.

Go to: