bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 12, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Welcome to Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World forum

[Post New]by 1830mm on May 13, 09 8:57 PM
I love Big Fish games, but this one is the pits! Too frustrating in parts. Especially when balance the arrow when flying the plane or crossing the ravine. He falls before I even get to click. What's with that?

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 13, 09 11:19 PM
Try balancing more to right all the time, it is a timing thing, that is what got me through. Just keep him slightly off to the right tilted in the red but not all the way. You got to do it fast. You will get it with a few tries. I did better when I did not try to go back and forth.

Edited on 05/13/2009 at 11:19:40 PM PST

[Post New]by nubmyt on May 14, 09 6:35 AM
I have been playing Big Fish games for years and this is the first time I have felt the need to join a forum. I have spent the last 1&1\2 hours trying to cross the ravine on the tree! I just cannot do it and have to give up now before I kick my pc. I love being able to dip into a walkthrough if you get stuck, but with this type of mini game if you can't do it then the whole game is ruined. Such a shame as I loved playing it and would have rated it highly but for this. I totally have wasted a game credit.

[Post New]by afinstad on May 14, 09 2:14 PM
ok, so i came to forum looking for help on how to get across that log and i can see i am not the only one, i have fallen over 300 times, sometimes falling before i can even see the image...very very frustrating...i think i finally give up(have been trying to cross the log for several days now!)

[Post New]by Cyndini on May 14, 09 8:42 PM
Well, I got through the flying, and then over the ravine finally! I am stuck at the Monastery door!!! How many times do you have to keep firing the rocks????? I can understand 10, 20 even 30....but I am way past that now as a matter-of-fact I LOST COUNT!!!! Has anyone had a problem with this? If so, what did you do? I am ok with some mini-games...but when they become so consuming that's when I appreciate a SKIP button!!!! Why do they not have a SKIP button???????

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 14, 09 9:25 PM
Cyndini wrote:Well, I got through the flying, and then over the ravine finally! I am stuck at the Monastery door!!! How many times do you have to keep firing the rocks????? I can understand 10, 20 even 30....but I am way past that now as a matter-of-fact I LOST COUNT!!!! Has anyone had a problem with this? If so, what did you do? I am ok with some mini-games...but when they become so consuming that's when I appreciate a SKIP button!!!! Why do they not have a SKIP button???????

Hi Cyndini- welcome to the forums!

You have to destroy the hinges first, then hit the center of the door. So at least 5 shots minimum.

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

[Post New]by Cyndini on May 14, 09 10:34 PM
Thank you so much that did it! It wasn't real clear in the walkthrough that you have to do the right hinges as well, although I tried @ that some what lol But thank you so much prpldva I really appreciate you Have a great weekend

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 14, 09 11:03 PM
You're very welcome! Have fun with the rest of the game!

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on May 15, 09 7:47 AM
Once you've repaired the catapult, you get the "sight" which has both a vertical and horizontal adjustment, using the arrows. For me it worked adjusting the vertical to about 30-35 and just right of horizontal's center mark. I really had to just see where it hit to adjust; but once you get one side of the hinges, just adjust the vertical to get other hinge. Once all 4 hinges are gone, re-adjust for the center door shot...Good luck!

braem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by braem on May 15, 09 2:21 PM
WHERE IS BAG OF GRAIN..REFERENCING PAGE 16 OF WALKTHROUGH. HAVE CHECKED THOROUGHLY AND HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET.. HELP....

[Post New]by charmed__one59 on May 15, 09 3:47 PM
Hello can someone tell me where the saved games are stored in this game. I have searched and searched and can't find them. Thank you

[Post New]by harliquin on May 15, 09 6:31 PM
charmed__one59 wrote:Hello can someone tell me where the saved games are stored in this game. I have searched and searched and can't find them. Thank you

I can't find my saves either , I'm on xp, looked in all the usual places. I am in the hanger and cannot get this Diamon to light the stove he won't give the pilot the ampule, he won't do anything. I think theres something really wrong with this game either that or it's me.

braem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by braem on May 16, 09 11:07 AM
When you run out of saved spaces and you're far from being finished with the game ,can you free up further saved spaces by overwriting?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 16, 09 2:57 PM
braem wrote:WHERE IS BAG OF GRAIN..REFERENCING PAGE 16 OF WALKTHROUGH. HAVE CHECKED THOROUGHLY AND HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET.. HELP....

Hi Braem! Welcome to the forums!

Look below the bottom edge of the fence in front of the cow shed- near the center. The screenshot in the walkthrough has it marked it you need.

Hope this helps!

PrplDva

HoneyVegas
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by HoneyVegas on May 17, 09 4:15 AM
has anyone attempted the Temple maze puzzle yet, where the dragon needs to be reassembled, the walkthrough isn't explicit and I am well and truly stuck, any hints found any where else - all help much apreciated :-)

gailyannie
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gailyannie on May 17, 09 8:12 AM
Hi all,
I'm at daddy's camp....I've checked the walkthrough....it says to use the screwdriver to remove the saphires from the sphinx's eyes or something like that......where's the sphinx??? There is the head on the pyramid....but nothing comes off. I feel so foolish. Any help out there for me? Thank you, Gaily.

[Post New]by meccabo on May 17, 09 1:58 PM
Someone please help me. I have downloaded this game four times and each time it says error oooooooo unable to read something when I try to play it. It downloades direct x or something by microsoft and updates it but still will not let me play. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or not doing?

Mecca

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on May 17, 09 8:08 PM
I see some are getting problems "later on" so thats hopeful for me.. lol.. I haven't been able to give the darn bartender the penny for the nasty wine... I got the walk thru and thought, if i get stuck i'll look it up, but its not there... help!

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 17, 09 8:32 PM
The walkthrough is there, just look to the sidebar. You do not give the bartend the coin for the wine, You buy the rancid olive oil. Have you exhausted all the conversations first?

Go to: