nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Diamon Jones--Puzzle at Pyramid

[Post New]by nance91947 on May 13, 09 5:34 AM
Okie dokie -- I've got the emeralds, sapphires and ruby to replace in the puzzle which pops up
after you put the metal rod in slot at left. Seems "DUH Diamon" doesn't think replacing those missing
pieces is a good thing. I've walked that sucker around, back and forth -- all to no avail! He admits
it's missing some pieces but even in close up of puzzle, cannot place pieces. I've found that in the airplane hangar he was just as adamant when it came to making the coffee for his friend "Fuzzy". Is this common, perhaps a glitch?
It's exasperating!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP.....THANKS!! oh PS..Read FAQs 3 times... and I totally agree with those who, like me, wonder where the "Create New Discussion" button is...you fail to tell us you've got to go to general area, scroll to the bottom, and there it is. However, once you discover this "create new discussion" button, you have to wonder what its ultimate destination will be--will it, against all odds, end up at your desired destination.
I think not. Too much left to "Happenstance", BFG... so how 'bout putting that critical option available in the forum areas where it's needed????????????????

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Diamon Jones--Puzzle at Pyramid

[Post New]by govegril on May 13, 09 5:44 AM
Hi Nance

You need to open inventory and place the jewels in the slab things there. When they are filled with the jewels you can then use one to click on the puzzle to start it.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Re:Diamon Jones--Puzzle at Pyramid

[Post New]by HighlandMax on May 16, 09 9:29 PM
Don't forget to climb up on the sphnix and using your screwdriver, remove the gems from it's eyes. Got to have them too.

Go to: