lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Level 1-5 Emily Leaves the Restaurant before game ends

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Jan 10, 15 5:43 AM
I own and have played every Delicious Emily game from the beginning and I have never seen this before. I was replaying level 1-5 and clicked on the mouse who is outside the window. I couldn't see him because the food order for the table was covering him but I heard his squeak and thought he was there. Emily disappeared from the restaurant. I clicked food, I clicked on Paige, Emily was gone. I could still send Elvis to sing and send the bus boy to clear but No Emily.

I exited to retry. This time I saw Emily leave. If you click on the open restaurant door she will walk out before the day ends and no matter what you click she will not return. Has anyone else seen this? It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen in this game.

blulapis
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Level 1-5 Emily Leaves the Restaurant before game ends

[Post New]by blulapis on Jan 10, 15 12:06 PM
Wow, cool. I'm going to try that.

TDogSky
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by TDogSky on Jan 10, 15 12:21 PM
I just posted about this! Emily did come back in for me. See my post about "a weird thing happened".

TDogSky
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by TDogSky on Jan 16, 15 12:09 PM
It happened again on Level 6-1. Deliver all the decorations to Emily's husband then click on him again, and Emily leaves. She comes back after a minute or so but goes back out again. I've done it twice on this level.

Go to: