TDogSky
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

a weird thing happened

[Post New]by TDogSky on Jan 10, 15 12:19 PM
I started over and am playing the game for the second time. I'm on the first level, restaurant 3 or 4. I clicked on the cherries to pick for pies. All of a sudden, Emily disappeared. I clicked around trying to find her. I could make food but it was grayed out in the tray cause Emily wasn't there to make it. I was about to exit out of the game when Emily comes walking back through the door. The game continued as usual. What was that?! Was it an easter egg or a glitch? Anybody else have something like that happen?

Beans123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:a weird thing happened

[Post New]by Beans123 on Jan 11, 15 10:14 PM
I had that happen too. But then she comes back through the front door. And so far I haven't seen it again. I don't know why it happened and haven't been able to recreate it. Think it is a glitch.

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 10:14:11 PM PST

Emily runs right out the door

[Post New]by Luisa1010 on Jan 18, 15 10:39 PM
WOULD somebody please tell me where the HECK Emily goes when she finishes a task and RUNS out the door? where is she going and why does that happen

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 1, 15 8:49 PM
Maybe she's popping up in another game entirely. Try to play a bunch of TM games & see if suddenly a woman shows up out of nowhere for no apparent reason LOL.
That would be the greatest thing of all times....!!! Especially if, in that other game, youre in a café or whatever and she just shows up as if everything is normal!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Mar 9, 15 12:51 AM
HAHA I don't remember posting this, I don't remember replying to it & I certainly don't remember seeing responses to the post that I have no recollection of!

Funny.... not at all the least bit unusual (for someone whose senior citizen mother has to come by daily to dispense her meds) but still funny.

I'm playing this game again & some of the achievements are driving me crazy.

(figured I'd legitimize this reply by mentioning my need to figure out what Knock Knock is all about, and another one I cannot think of)

Go to: