Souvenirs

Souvenirs

[Post New]by CindoxAnarchy on Jan 10, 15 6:10 PM
Does anyone know where the frog is in souvenirs? I can't seem to find it.

TAZZ1965
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Souvenirs

[Post New]by TAZZ1965 on Jan 10, 15 6:42 PM
mine was under the manhole cover. It jumps out . Do you know where the anchor was I can't seem to find that one

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Jan 10, 15 8:51 PM
Scepter souvenir in the Cinema? The statue has it in her hand, but I cannot take it from her.

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Jan 10, 15 8:55 PM
Tazz: I already got the anchor and now I can't remember where it was! Sorry.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 11, 15 4:51 AM
I haven't found any souvenirs....

I am not that far into the game and now with reading you can't go back to find them, could someone please tell me where to look, or just point me to where the first one is so then maybe I can understand where to look.

I am finding the eyes.

Thanks,
Ci

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 4:51:30 AM PST

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on Jan 11, 15 7:34 AM
CiChDa: The Souvenir search is part of the post-game "Extras". The items are not part of the regular scenes/locations as you play.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 11, 15 7:41 AM
Thank you Maven...

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Jan 11, 15 12:01 PM
Maven wrote:Scepter souvenir in the Cinema? The statue has it in her hand, but I cannot take it from her.

Click on the bottom of scepter to get her to let go.

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Jan 11, 15 12:08 PM
How do i get the green light with the image of a bicycle on it? I have all the rest.

[Post New]by silverfairy31 on Jan 11, 15 1:34 PM
hvn1sent wrote:How do i get the green light with the image of a bicycle on it? I have all the rest.

I need to find that one too! someone help!

raspust
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by raspust on Jan 11, 15 3:07 PM
No matter how hard I try, there is no way to find an anchor or a monkey wrench. When I use a hint it doesn't show the location of the item but says I should go somewhere else?! Can this be a glitch? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but to no avail.
As far as I can remember, I pressed the green light on the traffic lights an it changed to a green one with a bicycle.

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by felinefi on Jan 11, 15 3:22 PM
raspust wrote:No matter how hard I try, there is no way to find an anchor or a monkey wrench. When I use a hint it doesn't show the location of the item but says I should go somewhere else?! Can this be a glitch? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but to no avail.
As far as I can remember, I pressed the green light on the traffic lights an it changed to a green one with a bicycle.

The anchor is behind one of the statues on the tower. Hope that helps.

I haven't gotten to the monkey scene yet.

TAZZ1965
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by TAZZ1965 on Jan 11, 15 3:39 PM
Raspust those are the same 2 I'm unable to get. I also received the message to look elsewhere. Really? I say has to be a glitch

Bitsie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Bitsie1 on Jan 11, 15 6:36 PM
I can't find any way to get the phone in souvenirs.

celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Jan 11, 15 7:47 PM
If you pass the cursor over the scene, it will show you where the item is. Sometimes it takes something else to get it. The cursor will show you that too. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by fortuneteller on Jan 11, 15 10:26 PM
I found all but that dang basketball any clues

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Souvenirs - Sceptre

[Post New]by babstoo on Jan 12, 15 6:12 AM
I tried the suggestion of clicking on the bottom of the sceptre but it still doesn't let go, the hand icon doesn't come on like for the others and the hint says to move on. I didn't have trouble with any other souvenirs and this is the only one I can't get. Anymore suggestions? Thank you.

Bitsie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Bitsie1 on Jan 12, 15 7:50 AM
I have passed the cursor all over the scene with the phone. I can tell from the shape that the phone is wrapped in white paper but it does not show anything with cursor over it. Cannot find anything to get rid of the paper.

Zhenya722
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Zhenya722 on Jan 12, 15 11:31 AM
silverfairy31 wrote:
hvn1sent wrote:How do i get the green light with the image of a bicycle on it? I have all the rest.

I need to find that one too! someone help!

Push the green crossing button to change to light to green.

Zhenya722
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Zhenya722 on Jan 12, 15 11:33 AM
raspust wrote:No matter how hard I try, there is no way to find an anchor or a monkey wrench. When I use a hint it doesn't show the location of the item but says I should go somewhere else?! Can this be a glitch? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but to no avail.

For the monkey wrench, to the right of the scene, push the ball off the shelf, it rolls down and pushes over the blue barrel. The wrench falls out of the barrel.

Go to: