Zombies in peaceful mode. (and what's with all the unanswered locked threads?)

[Post New]by Blackmorn on Jan 10, 15 8:47 PM
Am I supposed to continue getting zombies in peace mode? It was my understanding they'd stop coming at night if I picked that one. Is there a catch?; Like they keep coming but they don't bother anyone?

Also I noticed there are a lot of questions asked in this forum that are getting locked without getting any answers. Perhaps another misunderstanding on my part, but I kinda thought the forum was to get answers to even stupid questions. Since this game has so few hints in it, it would be nice to count on finding them here. Mostly I'm just finding questions I might have asked myself that are locked with no replies. Someone with a hammer really likes that lock button.

Re:Zombies in peaceful mode. (and what's with all the unanswered locked threads?)

[Post New]by Blackmorn on Mar 23, 15 9:40 AM
Well since no one else is answering and I've returned for another problem, I might as well in case any one ends up asking;

I still get a zombie, sometimes a rare second one each night, while playing in peace mode. They always come out the forest entrance closest to the camp. Likely so that when the scientist wants one you can still easily lure it straight to him without complications.
Also, they don't attack people, they go straight for the food. If you have any eggs out by the chickens, they will be more drawn to that than your 'diner'.
I just put a corn shooter right outside that entrance and move it if I get the quest.

Go to: