bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Delicious: Emily's New Beginning forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 11, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Delicious: Emily's New Beginning forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Delicious: Emily's New Beginning players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Delicious: Emily's New Beginning forum

[Post New]by playergrandma on Jan 11, 15 11:54 PM
was wondering if someone cold tell me the name of the first 2 games with Emily thanks

[Post New]by txyankee64 on Jan 14, 15 6:37 AM
Is this the only game in the series that BF has?

Norynne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Norynne on Jan 16, 15 7:00 PM
The Delicious series has several "episodes". They are:

1. Delicious - Emily's Tea Garden
2. Delicious Deluxe
3. Delicious 2 Deluxe
4. Delicious - Emily's Holiday Season
5. Delicious - Emily's Taste of Fame
6. Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories
7. Delicious - Emily's True love
8. Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding
10. Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
11. Delicious - Emily's New Beginnings

There are Platinum versions of episodes as well. Don't think BF has them all anymore. Have fun!

Edited on 01/16/2015 at 7:02:16 PM PST

[Post New]by highdee on Feb 1, 15 4:10 PM
Hi,
I took part in the survey of the game having recieved the seak preview and it ran well without any bugs. Now I Have downloaded the trial version and I'm having difficulties. I cannot pick up the cash from the costumers.

bazjack
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bazjack on Apr 5, 15 3:58 AM
Is BFG planning to get the other Delicious games (the earlier ones), or shall I pursue them elsewhere? Thanks for any insight.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 15 11:27 AM
Hi bazjack,

I see that there is some inquiry as to when the other games in this particular series will be available. I definitely understand wanting to look into this on a game series you enjoy playing.

At this time we have the following available on the Big Fish Games site:

Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding
Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

We are definitely looking into adding more into our catalog. We see that a lot of players are enjoying this series. In the meantime, it may be helpful to sign up for our E-mail Newsletters

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

shore_girl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shore_girl on May 20, 15 2:07 PM
I cannot get to the gold even though I found the mouse on the very last game of Emily's New Beginning, Any suggestions?

[Post New]by KNewberg on Aug 19, 15 11:36 PM
I changed the menu according to the customer forecast. Mine was heavily loaded with Professionals and Socialites, so I adjusted the menu accordingly. Always take care of the customers at the counter first (don't let their hearts go down in number), and try to check serve them and check their orders out in combinations of 2 or 3 customers. The socialites have very little patience, so it is more difficult to use them when combining customer orders. Try to deliver 2 or 3 full orders to the tables and counters in combination to receive bonuses. They need to be kept at 5 hearts if possible, and I do this by sending the musician to each table to keep them at 5 hearts. Keep the baby away from the customers (I just keep giving her the block toy, and it occupies her for a while). You definitely need to click on the mouse to get the gold star. It took me many tries, but I was finally achieve the gold star. I just kept restarting if the customers were showing 4 or less stars or if they became angry. Good luck!

Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Vkann on Jan 23, 16 6:14 PM

I hope I am writing this in the right place, this is all new to me, so if it is not, it is not my intention to upset or offend anyone and if I do I am very sorry.

I have tried all the trials of these games and I loved each one. I tried on the easy Beginner's mode and still could not keep up. My hands are slowing down on me.
I would love to be able to play these games, would the Developers consider making a relaxed mode version for all of these.

I would buy them all.

Have written to Big Fish about this and Chelsea from Seattle got back to me, she has put this in her notes to bring to attention to the Developers for me, I was also told I would be informed if this could happen by your newsletter.

Thank you, and as I said above I am sorry if this was the wrong place to write this

VKann

Go to: