Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVEIWS for Delicious: Emily's New Beginning here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 11, 15 12:39 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 7:26:45 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVEIWS for Delicious: Emily's New Beginning here.

[Post New]by CoordinationNOT on Jan 11, 15 6:48 AM
I can honestly say I didn't like this game today and I didn't like the collector's addition that came out on BF 21 December 2014. I understand sometimes BF will re offer some of the games as new but it hasn't even been a month for this game. What gives?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 11, 15 7:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Delicious: Emily's New Beginning here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Delicious: Emily's New Beginning .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jan 11, 15 8:41 AM
Good game, IMO, but it's only been a few weeks since the "collectors edition" came out......which I paid twice as much for. Hmmmm. *Irritated*

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 8:41:24 AM PST

momrox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by momrox on Jan 11, 15 12:02 PM
I am thrilled that BF got this game! I love all the Delicious games! The mouse is adorable and I like the little challenges. Paige is a pest sometimes but manageable. The story line is nice. Thank you BF!

[Post New]by rokinrobin0599 on Jan 18, 15 8:45 AM
I have all the delicious games, and this is my least favorite so far. I found the story line weak, kept an eye out for my favorite charters who always played a large part on the other games, but they were in short supply. Where is Emily's BFF who was at her side always causing trouble. Not crazy about the menu thing either. I wish the developers would have kept true to the original format, friends, family, love and baby. What I did enjoy was finding all the presents, and taking packages from the delivery man, Paige's first Birthday party serving family dinner . That's the things that were lacking. I do hope to see another Emily soon, with original format.Sorry that I purchased this game, it will be tucked away with the other games that disappointed me.

[Post New]by SS4eva on Feb 16, 15 11:17 PM
I normally like the "Delicious" series and was excited to find them finally on BFG. However, I find this game seriously annoying. Emily, who is supposed to be the heroine, is an idiot who insists on taking her daughter to work.

The guy who is against her taking her daughter to work is painted as the "bad guy." He's absolutely in the right, however, when he gets mad when he stubs his toe or gets hurt on the baby's toys. Doesn't Emily get that her baby and the fact that her toys can hurt people are opening them up for a serious liability suit? And he's right. If she insists on taking her baby to work, then, she needs to ensure her stuff is not scattered around. Plus, if someone accidentally tramples on her baby, she'll probably be one of the first to cry foul and won't acknowledge that it was she who put her daughter in harms' way in the first place.

I am not anti-kids. However, people who are so "pro" kids that they have no sense regarding when kids should be left at home and who never discipline their kids should not expect the world to "love" their kids. Most often, when people see other's kids doing something they shouldn't or misbehaving, people are thinking, "brat." And that's how Emily and her daughter strike me in this game. They expect everyone to "love" this baby but the baby is just underfoot and an annoyance. BRAT. Because of that, I find this game extremely annoying.

[Post New]by beauty01 on Mar 1, 15 3:08 AM
Hi I cannot get this game to work at all no problem installing it but then cant play it

[Post New]by Angel200489 on Mar 7, 15 2:47 PM
SS4eva wrote:I normally like the "Delicious" series and was excited to find them finally on BFG. However, I find this game seriously annoying. Emily, who is supposed to be the heroine, is an idiot who insists on taking her daughter to work.

The guy who is against her taking her daughter to work is painted as the "bad guy." He's absolutely in the right, however, when he gets mad when he stubs his toe or gets hurt on the baby's toys. Doesn't Emily get that her baby and the fact that her toys can hurt people are opening them up for a serious liability suit? And he's right. If she insists on taking her baby to work, then, she needs to ensure her stuff is not scattered around. Plus, if someone accidentally tramples on her baby, she'll probably be one of the first to cry foul and won't acknowledge that it was she who put her daughter in harms' way in the first place.

I am not anti-kids. However, people who are so "pro" kids that they have no sense regarding when kids should be left at home and who never discipline their kids should not expect the world to "love" their kids. Most often, when people see other's kids doing something they shouldn't or misbehaving, people are thinking, "brat." And that's how Emily and her daughter strike me in this game. They expect everyone to "love" this baby but the baby is just underfoot and an annoyance. BRAT. Because of that, I find this game extremely annoying.

OMG, I can't express how much I agree with you! I found this game so annoying because of how entitled Emily seems to just take her daughter to work with her everyday. I'm all for women empowerment (as I am one) but come on, you don't take your children to work with you. It distracts you from your work and it distracts your from being a parent.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jun 10, 15 4:06 AM
SS4eva wrote:I normally like the "Delicious" series and was excited to find them finally on BFG. However, I find this game seriously annoying. Emily, who is supposed to be the heroine, is an idiot who insists on taking her daughter to work.

Agree!!! I just found the brat annoying and irritating. Otherwise a good game.

[Post New]by dannyboy222 on Oct 14, 15 3:52 PM
Uh, it's a game!!

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's New Beginning here.

[Post New]by bakergirl on Oct 19, 15 11:54 AM
I cannot believe that NOBODY has figured out that the extra levels, that we paid the Collector's Edition price for, DO NOT EXIST!! You know what also DOES NOT EXIST? The NEW STORYLINE!! After some considerable digging on the **** site, I finally found this out. The developers made a "mistake" by adding that in the extras section. It is not only this game, but the new Emily's game --Emily's Home Sweet Home. Could it be that they got away with over-charging for non-existent material the first time, so came around and did it again? NOT COOL!!

[Post New]by dannyboy222 on Oct 27, 15 11:02 AM
It was a fun game. Really simple. Not sure if I like it as much as the other ones but it might be that the whole game series is getting predictable.

Maybe it is hard to switch things up a little bit like new clothing, new customers with new clothes, etc. I mean how long can Emily keep wearing that outfit? She will be 80 years old wearing the same outfit! lol!

And this game DESPERATELY needs a few more skip buttons! Like level 1, I went back to level one a couple of times and I had to see the intro again...and again.

Same with the last level. I didn't make the 3 stars several times and had to let the end run again...and again. Just please don't tell me now I missed the skip button for these!! (I did finally figure to hit retry before it ended if I knew I wasn't going to make 3 star)

Edited on 10/27/2015 at 11:09:00 AM PST

[Post New]by dannyboy222 on Oct 27, 15 11:06 AM
Oh, I'm strange but I got some weird pleasure sending Elvis over to the customer's tables that didn't like Paige!

Talking about Elvis. he needs to move over a little and stop blocking the order bubble.

Go to: