bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Walkthrough and strategy guide available for Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World

[Post New]by bfgBering on May 13, 09 2:06 PM
Hi Fishies!

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that Big Fish Games has a Walkthrough and strategy guide available if you need help in the game. Here is the link:

Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World Walkthrough

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 05/28/2009 at 3:39:53 PM PST

Re:Walkthrough and strategy guide available for Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World

[Post New]by Kythera on May 13, 09 5:45 PM
I've tried downloading the strategy guide 6 times (after buying it), and all I'm getting is an error. Any ideas?

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Walkthrough and strategy guide available for Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World

[Post New]by country2 on May 16, 09 6:30 AM
hi i try not to buy wlkthroughs but might need to stuck in pyrmids where you need to put bridge in order to cross help plese eileen

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 16, 09 9:16 AM
country2 wrote:hi i try not to buy wlkthroughs but might need to stuck in pyrmids where you need to put bridge in order to cross help plese eileen

Hi Country2- welcome to the forums!

Are you using right-click on the buttons too?

laa42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by laa42 on May 17, 09 12:27 AM
The walkthrough link does not work for me.

laa42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by laa42 on May 17, 09 12:54 AM
OK... figured it out. Link is wrong! Unless they fix the link - try this one instead:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/diamon-jones-amulet-world-walkthrough

[Post New]by mystikt on May 17, 09 1:19 AM
I would like to mention that the end of the walkthrough is incorrect.

Spoiler below.
After you destroy the last vase there should be a piece of parchment on the floor. Picking it up will complete the game.

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by country2 on May 17, 09 5:16 AM
prpldva wrote:
country2 wrote:hi i try not to buy wlkthroughs but might need to stuck in pyrmids where you need to put bridge in order to cross help plese eileen

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by country2 on May 17, 09 5:17 AM
prpldva wrote:

thnks got now

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by country2 on May 17, 09 5:19 AM
prpldva wrote:

thnks got it now

[Post New]by allspyce03 on May 17, 09 5:27 AM
I can't get to the walkthrough. I'm getting a blank page. Any ideas what I'm doing incorrect?

Thanks!

laa42
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by laa42 on May 17, 09 11:45 AM
allspyce03 wrote:I can't get to the walkthrough. I'm getting a blank page. Any ideas what I'm doing incorrect?

Thanks!

The link they posted is wrong.

Try this:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/diamon-jones-amulet-world-walkthrough

cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Walkthrough and strategy guide available for Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World

[Post New]by cnicolls on May 18, 09 8:29 AM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that Big Fish Games has a Walkthrough and strategy guide available if you need help in the game. Here is the link:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/diamon-jones-amulet-of-the-world-walkthrough/>Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World Walkthrough</a>

Happy Gaming!

I clicked that link, the page was blank. Never had that happen with a post before. Anyone else have this problem?

alioup
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by alioup on May 23, 09 1:40 PM
Kythera wrote:I've tried downloading the strategy guide 6 times (after buying it), and all I'm getting is an error. Any ideas?

I had no problem , but I did start out by clicking on from File, Print Preview, there you get a good look at each page, I printed out the first 6 pages Hope this helps

Katlg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Katlg on May 28, 09 8:47 AM
Can someone help me I am having problems with the bridge where the levers have to be pulled! right now I am doing. Left click 1, 2, C, right click B twice, and then 3, 1, B.
Left click B, but this isn't working for me.

What else can be done or what am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Kat

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 28, 09 8:49 AM
Hi Katlg- welcome to the forums!

Are the blocks not moving?

Katlg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Katlg on May 28, 09 1:16 PM
Yes the blocks are moving but not in the right order or at least I don't think so. From what I have read that after the blocks are in place I should see some smoke. Is that right?

Thanks for your warm Welcome!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 28, 09 3:38 PM
Hey all,

To clear up any confusion about the Diamon Jones walkthrough, we were experiencing some technical difficulties with the walkthrough page and it kept coming up blank. It should be up and working properly now, though. Just click on the link in the original post to check it out.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by justsweet75 on Jun 21, 09 8:57 AM
hello i am at the temple and i cant throw the dynamite at the rock for nothing i dont know what to do here i am stuck. can someone please help me out here and let me know what to do because everything i am doing does not work.

thank you

Edited on 06/21/2009 at 8:59:03 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 25, 09 3:43 PM
Hi justsweet75- welcome to the forums!

Step-by-step directions to blow up the boulders:

1- Left-click on dynamite to pick it up- Diamon makes a comment about blowing stuff up.
2- Right-click to open inventory
3- Left click on dynamite to pick it up
4- Left-click over lighter to light dynamite - Diamon makes a comment about short fuse. Diamon is NOT holding the lit dynamite here.
5- Right-click to open inventory
6- Left-click to take LIT dynamite
7- Left-click on the boulders to blow them up.

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

Go to: