bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Flower Paradise available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on May 13, 09 5:44 PM
Just want to post here to let folks know that we have a new version of Flower Paradise that adds and untimed mode to the game. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Happy gaming!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:New version of Flower Paradise available now

[Post New]by scotcat on May 13, 09 5:51 PM
I thought it already had a relaxed mode. I never ran into a timer. The screen dosen't stretch across the whole monitor though.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on May 13, 09 6:33 PM
There isn't a timer per se, but it does give you more money if you get through quicker......at least I haven't run into any other timer reference than that.

Carole4451
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by Carole4451 on May 13, 09 8:05 PM
There is an option of timed and untimed now.
Thank you BF!!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on May 13, 09 8:22 PM
Carole,

If you jump back into this thread......did it keep your progress or did you have to start over.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 13, 09 8:45 PM
I bought the game from the developer, version 1.0. When I downloaded the game from BFG just now, and started it, it showed the exact same progress. I'd say it's safe. If you are paranoid, then copy this folder to a safe place before you uninstall:
C:\ProgramData\Fugazo\Flower Paradise

[Post New]by gameplayer888 on May 13, 09 9:24 PM
I just bought this game and my computer freezes up on level 17. Anyone else?

Carole4451
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by Carole4451 on May 14, 09 6:16 AM
I deleted the game using the trash can.
It kept my progress in the game.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 14, 09 6:45 AM
One warning: I had both the developer's version and the BFG version installed on my computer. I used Game Manager to delete the BFG version. Apparently both versions are kept in the same place in program files, because my developer's version was also gone.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 14, 09 7:14 AM
gameplayer888 wrote:I just bought this game and my computer freezes up on level 17. Anyone else?

Did you buy the new version or do you have the old one? I have the old one and mine hasn't froze up at any time and I am on Level thirty something.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 14, 09 8:55 AM
I'm enjoying this game so much more with the timer. Thank you.

[Post New]by boo3883 on Jun 28, 09 8:14 AM
How do you save your progress?!?!? Everytime I exit, I have to start all over again! This is insane!!!! I uninstalled and reinstalled the new version, and there still isn't any timed mode and I can't save my progress!!! How can Big Fish Games allow such games to be sold?!?!?!!? I feel so ripped off!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Greygallows on Jul 2, 09 4:57 AM
I loved this game! I finished all levels, bought everything you can possibly buy for all 3 gardens. I love the match 3 games that earn you money to build or do stuff with in the game. I find this game to be ageless, also. I think everyone would enjoy it. Thanks BFG!

[Post New]by another39again on Jul 12, 09 1:04 PM
Can anyone tell me how to start over? I have the gold statues on the Japanese and Hawaiian gardens. The French garden will only go as far as the Bronze statue. The Decor Bar does not fill even though I have everything there is to buy. The animal and flower bars are fully bronze but won't start to silver.

[Post New]by helenstarr3 on Sep 6, 09 11:20 AM
I am trying the game out for an hour.....I like it but, when I get to melting the sun.....it won't melt. I started over with a new name, got to the sun and the same thing happened.........will not melt........now what? Thanks, Helen

[Post New]by saltzman17 on Jun 29, 12 5:38 PM
i keep getting thank yous for playing, but have yet been able to play!

Go to: