1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

TO MODERATOR:

[Post New]by 1830mm on May 13, 09 8:05 PM
Where do we click the dynamite to knock the boulders down for a bridge. The spot showing on the walkthrough is not working for me. Have gone thru at least 10 boxes of dynamite already. Please help!

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:TO MODERATOR:

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 13, 09 8:07 PM
Hi 1830mm,
I haven't played the game, but have you tried the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/diamon-jones-amulet-of-the-world-walkthrough

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on May 13, 09 8:23 PM
Yes, I did try the walkthrough but the spot it is showing to throw the dynamite isn't working. The walkthrough is not totally correct in a lot of places. Had to figure them out for myself.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 13, 09 9:09 PM
the spot marked in the walkthrough is correct. You have to make sure to take the LIT dynamite out of inventory.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 14, 09 8:49 AM
Hi 1830mm,

Prpldva is correct - the gap in the boulders up and to the right of the corner of the mineshaft is where you need to throw the dynamite. The dynamite needs to be lit and taken out of your inventory then clicked on that spot in order for it to work. If you're trying this and it doesn't work, try using the lit dynamite on areas around the gap in the rocks. Also, this game is a little bit tricky - sometimes, in order to complete a specific action, you may have to talk to every person in the area until they have no new info to give you, examine every item in the area, and pick up every item that can be picked up.

If you're still having trouble, you might want to try updating your computer to ensure that the game is running in a proper playing environment. You can find information on updating your computer (drivers, DirectX, etc) by clicking on this link.

I hope this helps. Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 05/14/2009 at 8:54:48 AM PST

alioup
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by alioup on May 28, 09 11:22 AM
This game is really frustrating, takes the enjoyment out of it, I like them complicated but not to the point you lose the enjoyment. I am stuck trying to cross the log, and the level will not stay in the green area, could it be my mouse?Thank You

ultravl
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by ultravl on Apr 30, 11 3:11 PM
alioup wrote:This game is really frustrating, takes the enjoyment out of it, I like them complicated but not to the point you lose the enjoyment. I am stuck trying to cross the log, and the level will not stay in the green area, could it be my mouse?Thank You

geeze, it's been nearly 2 years and I am still unable to cross this darned log!!!!
I gave up for about 18 months and I am at it again but only to give up....I have lost all hope. Wish I could just "pass" on this part of the game.

I want my money back! Then there is now a #3...awful, would not even get that one for free....I am having a bad bad with Diamon.

Go to: