celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Bonus chapter just leaves you hanging

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Jan 11, 15 7:52 PM
I was a little disappointed that the bonus chapter ends the way it does. I was hoping to get into the school to find the wife. I wonder why they ended it that way. I guess we are supposed to figure that it is at that point that he rejoins with his wife. I was looking forward to more game I guess. Disappointed, thats all. Didn't want the game to end. Very enjoyable, liked the story line, loved the HOs, great puzzles, good voice overs. All in all...a great game.

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

Re:Bonus chapter just leaves you hanging

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Jan 12, 15 10:24 AM
I agree. There was no resolution with the actual kidnapper and no sign of the wife. I thought I'd missed something when it just stopped like that!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jan 12, 15 11:50 AM
Thanks for the spoiler. Next time put a warning in the subject line and put a comment like that in the message.

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jan 14, 15 2:36 PM
Agreed........rather abrupt! Not pleased.

[Post New]by donadriedger on Jan 18, 15 12:31 PM
I beta tested this game, and in the questionnaire I was asked my opinion of games being released in segments. I fear that is what they are going to do with this one, since the bonus chapter just left us hanging. I adamantly stated that it would be a big rip off to sell games this way...hope they did not decide to go with this venture!

[Post New]by weeskindje on Jan 19, 15 8:31 AM
Initially I loved the game, but could not finish it entirely, as there seems to be some trouble in gaining the souvernirs. Leaves me frustrated, as I did reach the other goals. Still, members of the forum who tried to help me (and others) out: thanks a lot. Big fish was no fine catch for me today.

Go to: