I want to create Santa Claus!

[Post New]by woodsy_13 on Jan 11, 15 8:56 PM
I fell short of creating Santa Claus in the Christmas games. I am at level 41 and would like to get some new friends. I need Christmas Cards, and would appreciate getting friends that can help me out. I will send gifts out....and I play daily!
Thanks!!! My ID number is 280291.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:I want to create Santa Claus!

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 11, 15 10:48 PM
Will help tomorrow.

Re:I want to create Santa Claus!

[Post New]by minorcamum on Jan 12, 15 3:15 AM
Thanks to my wonderful friends old and new I have just earned the Santa Avatar.
I will gladly pay the favour forward while I still have cards left.
My friend No. is 177847 PC

bigflipper
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bigflipper on Jan 13, 15 2:19 AM
woodsy_13 wrote:I fell short of creating Santa Claus in the Christmas games. I am at level 41 and would like to get some new friends. I need Christmas Cards, and would appreciate getting friends that can help me out. I will send gifts out....and I play daily!

Hi woodsy thanks to my good friends i too have only just got santa avatar i now have a lot of spare cards so if you still want new friends add me G.C 320445

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Jan 13, 15 3:05 PM
woodsy_13 wrote:I fell short of creating Santa Claus in the Christmas games. I am at level 41 and would like to get some new friends. I need Christmas Cards, and would appreciate getting friends that can help me out. I will send gifts out....and I play daily!

Am more than happy to help you out......Playing as TeeCee (Canada).....I don't like to put my ID number up but I will send through a 'Friend' request to you.
Unfortunately.....I can't 'gift' you until after Midnight tonight.....but will send something then.

Go to: