beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Shockwave install?

[Post New]by beckx020 on May 14, 09 5:33 AM
Did anyone else get shockwave installed with this game?

Bigfish should post in the game profile that it will install this. It affects your browsers and allows things to run from websites that you may not want running.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

Re:Shockwave install?

[Post New]by Momhart on May 14, 09 5:35 AM
It tried to get me to download it too. I stopped it and the game ran fine anyway.

[Post New]by jennieflea on May 14, 09 7:28 AM
I don't know about Shockwave, but I downloaded the game but it won't run....keep getting a little window saying something about Adobe Flash Player, but I have already got that installed on my computer and all the other games run OK.....I just can't get to play Pretty in Pink! Just keeps going from the small window about Adobe Flash Player and then bounces back to the my games logo. Anyone any suggestions?? Have tried 4 times by uninstalling and re-installing....no luck. Maybe I'm not meant to play it!!!

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on May 14, 09 7:28 AM
yeah that happened to me too. I dont understand it either cause it said i didnt have the newest version, but I could have *sworn* it was updated when i dl'd wandering willows

Edited on 05/14/2009 at 7:33:01 AM PST

[Post New]by geewiz4018 on May 14, 09 9:24 AM
i had the same thing happen to me last nite also.. with the Adobe Flash box... i sent a message to BFG no response yet... i have never had that happen b4 now... all my other games run fine...

lhilman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lhilman on May 14, 09 12:02 PM
I also had the Adobe Flash problem. I think I'm going to uninstall and then install again. Worth a shot!

Laura

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 14, 09 12:10 PM
Without purchasing either game my Adobe just let me know there was a new update JUST TODAY, so that may be the problem. Yours may need updating.

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 14, 09 12:26 PM
yep! fortunatly I loaded the game!
woww!
You want to know? there's nothing to see...
It's bad.
I didn't go playing till the end of the trying.
Boring, boring and boring...
Left half an hour of the trying and don't want to play it again.
Please, let us play good games as ravensheart or dream chronicles, mortimer beckett too, samantha swift, you know, all this games that make us thrill!

[Post New]by tambone1122 on May 14, 09 9:51 PM
i also had problems at first it said adobe flash layer not installed i had to go to the adobe web site and update to the newest version then it worked ok.

[Post New]by jennieflea on May 15, 09 5:55 AM
Well, I do have the latest Adobe Flash Player so it should still work but it doesn't. But reading about some of the reviews of Pretty in Pink I don't think I'll bother!! Sorry BFG......want better games, like Ravenhearst etc.

[Post New]by coupongame on May 15, 09 9:13 PM
Well, this was fun... Not.

Try as I did, I didn't get to see, let alone play the game; instead, I spent an hour fixing the Adobe mess-up the download caused. Lovely!

[Post New]by angelwingstn on Jun 6, 09 2:01 AM
Some of the games are uninstalling my flashplayer. This has never happend before and just started about a month ago. So now I am leary of downloading games here.

Go to: