Diamon Jones frustration

[Post New]by nubmyt on May 14, 09 6:38 AM
I have been playing Big Fish games for years and this is the first time I have felt the need to join a forum. I have spent the last 1&1\2 hours trying to cross the ravine on the tree! I just cannot do it and have to give up now before I kick my pc. I love being able to dip into a walkthrough if you get stuck, but with this type of mini game if you can't do it then the whole game is ruined. Such a shame as I loved playing it and would have rated it highly but for this. I have wasted a game credit.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Diamon Jones frustration

[Post New]by govegril on May 14, 09 7:03 AM
Hi nubmyt

I felt the same as you when I got to that ravine part- I did not think I would ever get through it. I even thought something was wrong as the game did not seem to respond to anything I did with my mouse.
I eventually got there but took perserverence and frustration.

I had to hold down the mouse buttons for a very long time and then when the meter started to move the other way quickly bang on the other mouse button and hold that down as hard as I can.

I do understand how this ruins the game experience though. It is not fun when something is not logical and seem to require the skills of an olympic marksman

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on May 14, 09 7:07 AM
Hiya nubmyt! Welcome to the pond

I found this for you

To keep Diamon from falling off the rope, you must click the left mouse button when you see the left arrow, and the right mouse button when you see the right arrow.

It's in the walkthru here at BFG

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/diamon-jones-amulet-of-the-world-walkthrough/

In case it's not the right answer for you

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on May 14, 09 10:33 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on May 14, 09 11:49 AM
I agree. I'm having the same problem on the next challenge. Walking on the falling tree was really aggravating. If you make it, wait till you get to the one after that. It's even harder. HUH!

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jul 20, 13 3:38 PM
can't climb the rope I left click then right click he keeps falling off. waste of money!

Go to: