70?

Ryssa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

70?

[Post New]by Ryssa on May 14, 09 11:47 AM
has anyone ever had their little people go for so long?
i have one who is 68 and still happy and healthy.

do you think he will make it?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:70?

[Post New]by cat52 on May 14, 09 4:57 PM
My first-generation couple made it to 68.
I bet the second generation does better since they moved into a house with all the upgrades and ate only organic food. We'll see. Good luck with your couple!

Ryssa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ryssa on May 14, 09 5:13 PM
not sure how far he got, ran some errands and when i turned the computer back on he and his wife passed.
he was 68 when i left and she was 67

i have another family where the oldest is 66 so keeping an eye on him too

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on May 15, 09 12:51 PM
My female was 69 at highest count. I'd check back now and then to see if she finally died. Guess what? Her 67 year old hubby went first. I was too anxious to start a new generation so I didn't stick around to see her die.

[Post New]by girllfren on May 15, 09 3:33 PM
My sim is 64 and extremely weak and has been since 60. Wife is elated all the time. MY other family husband is in his 40's and also weak. Have used every medicine made him sleep but still very weak. Can anyone help?

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 15, 09 3:43 PM
girllfren wrote:My sim is 64 and extremely weak and has been since 60. Wife is elated all the time. MY other family husband is in his 40's and also weak. Have used every medicine made him sleep but still very weak. Can anyone help?

It sounds like your sim needs either rest or an energy drink. I have not experienced that yet with my sims. If he's sick then "consult a doctor" . Good luck!

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 15, 09 3:48 PM
Lauralei wrote:My female was 69 at highest count. I'd check back now and then to see if she finally died. Guess what? Her 67 year old hubby went first. I was too anxious to start a new generation so I didn't stick around to see her die.

Have you seen the way that they "pass on"? I saw the hubby lying in bed looking as stiff as cardboard- as I tried to rouse him, his "ghost" sat up beside his body, smiled and waved and faded away. Too creepy for me!..lol.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 15, 09 5:40 PM
Misty40 wrote:
girllfren wrote:My sim is 64 and extremely weak and has been since 60. Wife is elated all the time. MY other family husband is in his 40's and also weak. Have used every medicine made him sleep but still very weak. Can anyone help?

It sounds like your sim needs either rest or an energy drink. I have not experienced that yet with my sims. If he's sick then "consult a doctor" . Good luck!

Actually, "weak" is a function of health, not energy, so rest and/or an energy drink won't help directly. Healthy things - treadmill, exercise, swimming, showers and other hygiene - affect health more directly. Sunscreen is a good way to get a peep to exercise outside.

AzFreebird
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by AzFreebird on May 16, 09 1:11 AM
Misty40 wrote:
Lauralei wrote:My female was 69 at highest count. I'd check back now and then to see if she finally died. Guess what? Her 67 year old hubby went first. I was too anxious to start a new generation so I didn't stick around to see her die.

Have you seen the way that they "pass on"? I saw the hubby lying in bed looking as stiff as cardboard- as I tried to rouse him, his "ghost" sat up beside his body, smiled and waved and faded away. Too creepy for me!..lol.

OMG!!! That would be awful! I'm still on my first generation and I'm dreading when they go. I'm thinking, I'll open my screen and they'll just be gone!

(at least they don't leave 'graves' or 'urns' behind like the Sims did!)

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 16, 09 1:13 AM
I just came home to find my two had 'passed on' but I don't know how old they were .. over 62 though

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on May 16, 09 12:56 PM
Misty, that's just how he died! I checked in with the family to see if she was still going strong. Everyone was around the bed. Dad sits up (a transparent Dad), and waves. *poof* I'm so touched that he hung on long enough to say goodbye. hahahaha! Really creepy.

Tedi1
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tedi1 on May 18, 09 5:33 AM

I had a husband that was weak for about 10 years! I finally bought a dr consult and he needed a strong medication. That took all his energy away, but I had an energy boost drink to give him. He then lived to be 68 years old. (Now I keep those energy drinks on hand.) Hope this helps.

AzFreebird
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by AzFreebird on Jun 5, 09 4:00 AM
I keep any and all of the fruit on hand for when they get 'weak'. 'A bit weak' takes 1-2 fruit... so sometimes it takes a while. I never would have thought to try the doctor! I'll try that if the fruit doesn't work, thanks!

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on Jun 5, 09 5:53 AM
I found out that the hand wash increases the health more than the fruit.

So I am trying to keep the hand wash and vitamins on hand now that I have a couple in their 60's. I want to see them reach 70. This might happen late today, so this is the first time I will be around to keep an eye on things as they reach 68-69.

Go to: