bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 12, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Cologne - Level 11 - it does not recognize when I finish one of the goals (30 cut stones)

[Post New]by jlennonh on Apr 19, 15 1:27 PM
Hello,

I've re-installed at least 4 times and still, when I get to this level, it does not recognize when I finish one of the goals (30 cut stones) and therefore I can't get past this level, because it does not consider it finished. I've also tried making the cut stones in a workshop level 1 2 and 3.

Any advise?

Thank you!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Welcome to Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 15 8:31 AM
Hi jlennonh,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game recognizing when a goal is finished. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

We don't have the tools to troubleshoot in the Forums, so it is definitely recommended to contact our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to help look into things for you.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the technical thread of each game Forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: