Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 12, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 01/12/2015 at 6:25:27 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising here

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jan 12, 15 6:25 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

Re: Unable to Finish game on Monument Builders - Cathedral Rising here

[Post New]by DesertChick on Jan 13, 15 9:38 AM
When I get to the second to last level, it shows that I have 0 cut stones and 0 doors. It doesn't check mark that these have been finished. I can't move on to the next level. I tried reinstalling the game, but it still does the same thing. I am on Windows 7 PC.

srg9
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by srg9 on Jan 14, 15 5:16 AM
I've had the same issue on two other levels and was so close to the gold! Frustrating.

pavlovscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,478 Posts

Mystery 2, Level 7

[Post New]by pavlovscat on Jan 14, 15 2:16 PM
None of the buildings are producing supplies on this level. I can get the hunters and the gold they drop. I can chop wood, and the pack horses deliver. None of the buildings are sending out pack horses. All roads are repaired, and all hunters are gone.
I have tried closing and reopening the game as well as re-installing. The next regular level plays fine.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

airbrake
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by airbrake on Jan 15, 15 6:06 AM
Game is very buggy in WIN8.1. Some venues don't produce and sometimes if you have the auto collect on, when purchasing material, the material delivers but the game does not acknowledge and gets stuck. Also, if you go from full screen to small screen the cursor disappears until you go back to the main screen. If you start the section of the game over the problems correct but you lose the diamonds.

RPGirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by RPGirl on Jan 15, 15 6:30 PM
I've had the same issues with 0 left to deliver... it won't check off the task and it prevents the game from finishing.

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on Jan 17, 15 2:39 AM
RPGirl wrote:I've had the same issues with 0 left to deliver... it won't check off the task and it prevents the game from finishing.

I had the same problem with an earlier level and restarting the level sorted it. However, on the second to last level, I restarted the level twice and it still doesn't acknowledge that I have produced the objects required.

Very frustrating to get so close to the end of the game. I've got all the previous Monument Builders and can't remember having so many problems with them as there are with this one.

Hope that the devs will produce a patch for these problems soon.

[Post New]by bric_1 on Jan 19, 15 8:30 AM
Although I have uninstalled, and re-installed the program, the program does not remember any levels I have played after the sixth (mystery 1 level 2). I have played into the second mystery, but if I log out of the program, I lose all my progress. I am using Windows 8.1.
I have not had any other issues with any other games forgetting my progress. Help!

[Post New]by ORIGNUM1DARTBABE on Jan 20, 15 2:03 PM
freezes on level 11 for me, I restarted the level a couple times to no avail, 0 left to deliver and wont finish the level, using windows 8. what a waste of a credit I really wanted to play this game

[Post New]by phillipsjennie on Jan 21, 15 11:26 PM
Gotta tell you, this is one of my favorite game series! In playing through this new one, I've run into similar problems as some other posts here. Several levels have failed to check off completed tasks, but most have been ok when I replayed the level. I was hoping it wasn't just a "me" problem. I'm using Windows 7...and honestly, I've been having other issues with my computer, but most of my games are working ok (though slower than normal). Anyway, if anyone figures out a way to get past this problem, please post here! I'm frustrated...have played this most recent level SIX times and it won't let me complete it!!!
Thank you for your help!
Have a great day and Be Blessed!

[Post New]by wild45 on Jan 22, 15 11:51 AM
I have had same issue ,has anyone found a solution
I'm using windows 7

[Post New]by cindypeg on Jan 22, 15 4:10 PM
I'm having some of the same issues mentioned here and have found it frustrating that there are no ANSWERS here. I thought BF used to monitor these forums and actually provide assistance to tech troubles. Guess not anymore, huh?

[Post New]by PuckInTheNorth on Jan 24, 15 12:14 AM
Trying to play MB Cathedral Rising on Mac Yosemite.

I've quite enjoyed this series in the past but after my experience with the last two, I'm ready to give them up. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, lost all of my progress. In the case of Alcatraz, never could get it to work. I hoped that was just a hiccup and tried this once, and now I've almost gotten to the end, Mystery 4, Level 4 and it's pooched. The game will not not acknowledge that I've completed all of the tasks. It actually "un"greened one of them, even though it still says I have 0 workers left to recruit. I tried to only hire 2 and no more, but no joy. Tried to not improve the office - nada. Of course, each time I try this, I lose jewels.

Reading this thread it seems as though the bugginess is pervasive through the game, and just seems to raise it's ugly head at different points.

This is now two Monument Builder Games I've wasted money on.

debgerard
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by debgerard on Jan 24, 15 6:58 AM
I have downloaded this and other building games but they all same the same thing no analog input on screen and it is blank. I just got a new computer and still does same thing. got a HP now others were a Dell... I love these games for when I could play them on old computer but not anymore... what a waste of money and time downloading.. very disappointed and the links to get help don't do anything...

[Post New]by ozello1 on Jan 24, 15 4:14 PM
Played for years and other games are fine I tried installing it multiple times and get Black screen with "out of range" But there is sound. Any suggestions?.

[Post New]by 2horns1halo on Jan 24, 15 5:54 PM
I am running windows 7 and level 31 is not completing. I do all required but it is not checking off the deliveries.

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by baymerlou on Jan 27, 15 6:44 AM
debgerard wrote:I have downloaded this and other building games but they all same the same thing no analog input on screen and it is blank. I just got a new computer and still does same thing. got a HP now others were a Dell... I love these games for when I could play them on old computer but not anymore... what a waste of money and time downloading.. very disappointed and the links to get help don't do anything...

This is the same for me too, played other Monument builder games but the last two just gives me a blank screen after the intro video. Get sound but just a blank white screen.

[Post New]by simplethings50 on Jan 27, 15 9:25 AM
Cannot finish this game. Does not show that collecting the items are done. Running Windows 7.

curlly62
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by curlly62 on Jan 31, 15 5:57 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice and never get a screen with an option for game mode (i.e relaxed, timed) also, when I start playing, no screen pops up asking me to choose for specialized workers, faster production or auto transport. It shows the rubies at the top of the page, but it never lets me choose to use them because it never shows the pop up screen.

I have never had this problem with any of the Monument Builders games and I own all of them.

I will be very disappointed if this problem cannot be resolved.

Go to: