Happytea
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Happytea on Jan 12, 15 2:13 AM
How can I change the avatar and player name? Do I need to reach certain level to change them?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Avatar

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 12, 15 3:30 PM
Hey Happytea

I took a look at the game, and it looks like once the player profile is created, the player name and avatar cannot be changed. It could be possible to pick a different name and avatar in a new game though.

If you'd like to try starting a new game, since is a slightly involved process, I would recommend contacting Customer Support HERE, and one of our Reps can give you steps tailored to this situation.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Happytea
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Happytea on Jan 13, 15 5:27 AM
Thanks bfgVaiya, I've sent them a ticket.

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Jan 13, 15 12:55 PM
I think it should be noted that currently the game is bugged and at least for female options it always defaults to the redhead no matter what you pick.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 13, 15 8:24 PM
And I want the redhead woman, but only get Blondie. I reinstalled the game 3x and every time I chose the redhead woman but get Blondie.

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Jan 30, 15 3:57 PM
late reply, but it sounds as though it must be a coding mixup.

So Valdy if you pick the gal with the dark hair in the hood/cloak, it should give you the redhead!

*wondering what it would take to get the other one*

*still wishing for an actual sequel* *sigh*

Edited on 01/30/2015 at 3:58:10 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 5, 15 7:49 PM
Thanks for the reply, M1rAk0n. Better late than never, what?

And thanks for the tip about the avatar. I deleted the game again a while ago, because the further I got, the less cards I had in my deck to start with. It's like, you have to be able to finish a hand with, what? 10 or so cards from the deck. You will never get a Perfect that way, and never mind the Helpers, some of which don't even help, like the guy who gives you a new card with his sword. It's never the card you need or it's one where you can maybe remove 1 card from the table. It was just getting rediculous. And so openly plain to see that the game forces you to buy more cards and hearts if you want to advance. And I don't buy anything where F2P games are concerned.

Go to: