Soccer ball Souvenir

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Jan 12, 15 2:26 AM
I also found all the souvenirs except one, and unfortunately its not any of the ones already posted. I cannot find the brown soccer ball that's supposed to be located outside the amusement park where the fire truck is parked. I had my cursor all over that page and got no gears nor grabby little hands. Also, I cannot see the tell tale sparkle that leads one to the hidden souvenir. Can anybody help me?

RoelV
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Soccer ball Souvenir

[Post New]by RoelV on Jan 12, 15 2:34 AM
Under the hood of the car on the left.

[Post New]by fortuneteller on Jan 12, 15 12:21 PM
just went all over the car hood still no ball

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Jan 12, 15 12:53 PM
Yeah, I think this is a glitch. I've also clicked all over the car and it won't cough up the ball. Thanks.

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Jan 12, 15 9:53 PM
There is a tool you have to use to pry up the hood. I'm not positive, but I think I remember that the tool is in the lower center of the screen.

Firehorse

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Jan 18, 15 12:13 PM
THIS GAME HAS A BUG WHICH PREVENTS THE PLAYER FROM COLLECTING ALL THE COLLECTIBLES AND UNLOCKING THE BONUS HOP.

I have all the collectibles except the soccer ball. In the scene where it is supposed to be, there is nothing active to click on, neither the tool or the car.

Please alert the developers to fix. I feel cheated.

Update: there is a new release which fixes the above problem. Kudos to the development team!

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 5:53:47 PM PST

Go to: