polexia
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

I wanted to like it, but I hated it

[Post New]by polexia on May 14, 09 8:53 PM
I like John Hughes films and I'm a "child of the 80's" and all, but this game just didn't "do it" for me. (Did Ducky have a little thin mustache in the film? I don't remember that.) The honking of the cars, the quacking ducks, the elevator-style synthesizer music, the ugly artwork, the repetitive items to find (how many times do I need to find a pencil sharpener?). I had 17 mins left on the trial and I uninstalled it. I didn't even play it for that whole 40 odd minutes because for at least 20 of that I was tabbed out of the game doing other stuff.

Re:I wanted to like it, but I hated it

[Post New]by GanhdiLover on May 15, 09 7:43 AM
Same here... What an ugly game... The sound effects are annoying as hell!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 15, 09 8:24 AM
You are so right. I gave up finding the ducks and the cars cos I hated hearing the noises! A kid's game I think.

bonbon663
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by bonbon663 on May 16, 09 12:02 AM
I'm with you, I found it horrible. The graphics were non existant, the music repetative, and way too easy. I'm sorry I wasted a credit on it.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on May 16, 09 12:12 AM
I was going to buy it, but at the last minute I clicked on delete instead and I sure am glad I did. Don't think I would have liked playing the whole game. The demo was enough!

[Post New]by carolprint1 on May 16, 09 8:59 PM
i usually dont put my 2 cents in.....but i have to agree........i was bored in 10 min!
but i love reading what everyone has to say on these games....as i have to keep my buying power @ 1 game.....& boy it can be tough!

AzFreebird
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by AzFreebird on Jun 2, 09 11:26 PM
I like the easier hidden object games - I hate finding clues and what not... but I agree, I uninstalled and just thought, glad I had this figured out in less than an hour!

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Aug 8, 09 12:25 AM
Its pretty dull and I thought that it would be much better than it is, I didn't like and uninstalled before I finished the trial

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 10, 10 5:32 PM
I just take turns on who her prom date is. That makes it alittle fun for me for being mean to people that bugs me.

Your Friend,
Tammy

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 11, 10 8:14 PM
I loved thbe honking and quacking. It is a total cute buble game!!!!

[Post New]by gracie20 on Jul 19, 11 4:06 PM
Get over yourselves! So its not too difficult - and if the noises bother you turn the sound off. It makes a change from all the haunted games on the market - AND its a bit of nostalgia!

Go to: