bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dragon Portals - Released on May 15, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 14, 09 11:00 PM
The friendly dragons have been bound to earth with dark magic! You have the chance to save the mystical dragons with our radiant heroine Mila. As the descendent of the ancient dragon sentinels, it`s up to Mila to open up the Dragon Portals necessary to set the dragons free. Travel across an incredible world and use special power ups to complete each challenging level. Get hooked on exciting Match 3 gameplay!

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Dragon Portals - Released on May 15, 2009

[Post New]by Mamoufle on May 15, 09 5:27 AM
Hi ! I played the trial version and the "relaxed mode" does not work. When I was stuck at a level a message said me "if it is too difficult use the relaxed mode in the options of the main menu", aand I was in the relaxed mode !

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on May 15, 09 8:04 AM
Same here. I've tried everything -- going in and out of relaxed, signing on as a new person, but nothing works. I like the game, but I'm stuck at a low level so long as the timer is on because of limited hand mobility. Surely a fix for this is possible????

GreenMeany
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMeany on May 19, 09 5:19 PM
I also attempted to play the trial and kept getting the same message, loved the graphics the music was annoying however. Would be interested in another attempt when bugs and less annoying music are fixed.

[Post New]by GuardianOfRlyeh on Jun 2, 09 5:52 AM
My first thoughts about this game were: "cool! what is this?!?" Never played that match-3-style before. And it does have a lot potential. But after only 27 minutes of playing it got a bit boring for me and I quit the game. There are sooo many possibilities in there - maybe the developer wanted to see reactions from gamers to decide whether to further enhance that concept or to lay it down. I would say: Improve it! The concept is great! But there have to be more features! I want to see different weather conditions. (Thunder-)Storms! Sunsets! Day and Night! Different amounts of dragons and different length of dragons to vary the game a bit. Bad influences that let one or more dragon fly faster/slower than the others for a limited time to make it more difficult to make matches (stormy weather?)
The difficulty is raising way to fast. At stage 2-4 I had problems to not crash down. Seems a bit unbalanced to me.
Wah! I have so many ideas for that game that it hurts

Go to: