Lost my golden child !!!!!

[Post New]by Shelbym157 on Jan 12, 15 12:36 PM
I had my golden child. Then I had one of the events that said something about a book of pearls. My golden child was the person selected for this event. I clicked read the book and I lost my golden child! I've tried placing different mothers in the lagoon and it hasn't worked can someone please help me?!

CHall2002
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Lost my golden child !!!!!

[Post New]by CHall2002 on Jan 15, 15 5:56 AM
Are the mothers nursing. If they are then you may not get another golden child. I'm sorry for you.

meg3f
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by meg3f on Feb 5, 15 9:22 AM
I'm guessing that since you sound upset about it that you haven't finished everything that you need the Golden Child (G C)for.
It's been a while since you posted your message have you had any better results since then?
I know that when I brought one of my nursing moms to the water (before I had the necessary Levels), I got the message (paraphrasing) 'she sees the child reaching out to the water'. Of course nothing else could happen because nothing else was ready.
I don't know what you have tried, but have you tried to bring another nursing mother to the water to see what would happen?
Although since you may have been able to accomplish some of his/her functions it might not work, I don't know.
On the other hand, if you have finished everything you need him/her for, then I'd say you are a very lucky person. Once all the puzzles have been solved, including all those that the G C are needed for, the G C becomes very annoying and nothing much else gets done. That is, of course, if you want to continue the game. Because once the G C has finished his/her thing the game is basically over, as far as I know. But I like to keep it going, but the G C it just too annoying.

CHall2002
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by CHall2002 on Feb 20, 15 6:44 AM
I just found out on the VV forums one of the people who worked on VV said after a golden child leaves the village. It will never come back.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jun 30, 15 7:02 PM
CHall2002 wrote:I just found out on the VV forums one of the people who worked on VV said after a golden child leaves the village. It will never come back.

Nice to know.

Little tidbits like this are why the forums are so great!

Thanks CHall2002

And thanks Big Fish!

Angel

Go to: