redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

New York level 2.2 last orchid

[Post New]by redroo on Jan 12, 15 11:18 PM
I havnt worked out how to get the green colour bombs filled. There aren't enough green gems to fill three bombs!
Any clues?

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:New York level 2.2 last orchid

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 13, 15 2:09 PM
Hi redroo,

I see from your email that there's some trouble with the green color bombs.

While the board might not have enough green gummies at the time, you'll want to continue to make matches within the large part of the board until more appear. After you have done this and matches up enough green gummies, the color bomb will explode and allow the gummies in the very top row to fall through the portal

I hope this helps

bfgLianorm

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by redroo on Jan 13, 15 5:26 PM
Thank you for your reply. Have concentrated on the green gummies and used up my coins for extra gos and still failing. New York has been more difficult than previous cities, so I hope the developers are kinder in Paris! Still love the game.

[Post New]by Reiki1 on Jan 24, 15 1:02 PM
I'm also having difficulty completing level 2.2. Have finished levels up yo 10 and am just missing this one orchid. Can't move on. Any boosters help?

BoVaNOR
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BoVaNOR on Jan 27, 15 10:11 AM
Same problem here. There's simply not enough green gummies!!??

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 27, 15 11:53 AM
Hiya,

Level 2.2 can be a challenge for sure! In terms of boosters, it is possible that the one that creates the blasts (to the left of the lightning bolt booster) could help most.

This will allow you to make moves that clear a lot of gummies, increasing the chances of getting more green ones.

That said, the lightning booster could also help, especially when matched with a green gummy.

I hope this helps

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by Pipenknofje on Jan 28, 15 5:53 AM
Same problem here and given solution does not help: still not enough green gems and three green stars to fill! I have been trying for weeks now and think I will give up gummy drop and remove the game from my device....so frustrating....

Edited on 01/28/2015 at 5:54:47 AM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 28, 15 9:51 AM
G'day Pipenknofje ,

Hang in there! It took me more tries than I'd like to admit before I was able to get through this one, and we are constantly passing feedback on to the team so that we can let them know where folks are having the most trouble.

I definitely don't want you to feel like this is an impossible task and if you haven't already, please reach out to Customer Support we will be more than happy to look into more ways to help.

bfgMurrumbidgee

BoVaNOR
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BoVaNOR on Jan 29, 15 5:59 AM
This problem is different from former levels, and I sure hope you do something about it, or I'm afraid I will have to delete the game from my iPhone

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by redroo on Jan 29, 15 3:35 PM
I started this query. So I did solve it. Save your coins as you may need to get more gos. Try to delete ONLY green gummys and if you get a lightening bolt attack green gummys. Keep going until they fill.

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Jan 29, 15 9:12 PM
redroo wrote:I havnt worked out how to get the green colour bombs filled. There aren't enough green gems to fill three bombs!
Any clues?

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Jan 29, 15 9:22 PM
Hi redroo,
I too had this problem. I kept trying for about three days tying not to buy extra moves with no success. So I had to win the wheel and get five extra moves and buy extra moves twice and only just got enough on my last go. Then when I tried to play for the third time it gave untold green gummys making this easy to beat for the third time.
Hope this helps
Carolyn

[Post New]by duftetyp on Feb 3, 15 9:21 AM
I have really very big problems with level 2 in New York - what can I do - there are anytime not enough green gummy drops - whatever I do - please give me a help - thank you

why does a programmer make such levels - a bit hard levels is absolutely ok - but a level like this is uncredible

when i had a idea and i am too slow it´s ok - but i have no idea how it works - i can fill in 2.2 only one of the greens

no more fun with this game when nothing is going on

have someone solve the problem ?

thank you

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Feb 3, 15 9:38 AM
G'day,

Thanks for continuing to provide feedback on the level. While I can assure you it is possible to complete, there is both an element of chance and strategy to getting through this one.

As you may have seen with other levels, we have been able to make adjustments based on the feedback from our amazing avid players, and this feedback is being shared with the team for their consideration for level 2.2

In the meantime, keep an eye on this thread for suggestions from the team and other players - like the ones above - for how to conquer this level.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by duftetyp on Feb 4, 15 2:25 AM
I had so much fun with this Game - but now i am losing fun - I am not able to finish this level and I can't get going on - I tried 100 times and I had no chance - no more fun. - a very very bad idea from the programmer !!!

Edited on 02/04/2015 at 11:33:47 AM PST

AnnOther
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by AnnOther on Feb 12, 15 7:11 AM
Just played this level and accidentally hit my shovel and then hit one of the green blockers at the bottom.......it worked!! Literally go as far as u can then buy 3 shovels for 100 coins then ...job done!! I only needed to use the one extra shovel as there were no greens to be seen! Good luck all x. By the way it is best to also use ur lightning bolt on reds first that way the souvenirs are directly over the portals. X

Edited on 02/12/2015 at 7:20:15 AM PST

Dassad
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Dassad on Feb 14, 15 12:25 PM
Oh.. Actually several gamers have said all I wanted to write here....
The biggest mistake of this level designer is not that it is so difficult and even frustrating - this level must be done to continue the run!
Ok you want us to encourage with some crazy level where I should brake my head - ok, put it in some alternative road, for only those who really want to reach ALL in this game. But when you stop all the gamers by spending a lot of time for just finish and go away of this level - the bad emotions are out.
I think somewhere in SF already the designer staff - being amazing by the way for first 2 cities- started to confuse where they want to encourage gamers with some challenge, and where it is just a fun! In my opinion, all about the main road, first levels and so on - must be "fun", and the hardest levels are on some edges, for really challenging top players which always exist.
I feel that since SF I have begun to lose my fun of this game, that was just incredible at the beginning.
Regarding NY 2-2, I even don't understand which skill exactly is expected I' d show? Killing a lot of gummies? But it is not really a field to do it.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Feb 19, 15 12:14 PM
Thanks for the continued feedback and tips for this level, I know they are helping folks.

AnnOther That's genius! I never would have thought to try that. It seems like a handy way to get rid of some of those colour blocks.

Dassad for New York 2-2 the key is really in matching the 'right' gummies as opposed to matching a lot of gummies. That said you still do have to match many

The colour blocks are filled by making matches of whatever colour they are, the green one is the one that is the most challenging, because without making a lot of matches it can be hard to make enough green matches.

Level 2-2 has been adjusted recently, and there is nothing to say we won't be making further tweaks to the level based on the continued difficulty.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Re:New York level 2

[Post New]by crsdad on May 7, 15 9:05 PM
I need help with New York level 2. Do you have a video of someone completing this level? A tutorial would help.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 8, 15 4:40 PM
Hi crsdad,

While we currently don't have a tutorial video for this level, I've found that the fastest way to fill the Color Blockers (I think these are your orchids) in the least amount of moves is to create (mostly) green and red Line Boosts and Combo boosts, then combine them with Lightning boosts. Once all the Color Blockers are cleared, just combine a Lightning Boost with a red gummy to allow the souvenirs to drop to the bottom.

In addition, the following section in our walkthrough might also be helpful:

New Features for San Francisco and New York

I hope this helps you get through the level.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: