bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jewel Match: Snowscapes

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 15 12:29 AM
Take a trip through a magical, snowy winterland in this frosty match-3 adventure. Build your own peaceful snowscapes and get those chestnuts roasting!

Explore 100 levels, collect toys and goodies, and upgrade 6 unique wintery scenes. Visit the shop for a myriad of items to purchase to help you on your journey and find 7 unique power-ups! Enjoy a festive soundtrack featuring songs you know and love and a free collection of beautifully relaxing wallpapers!

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Jewel Match: Snowscapes

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jan 13, 15 9:20 AM
I agree with you twinsoniclab.I posted something close to what you posted and mine has been removed.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 13, 15 10:48 AM
gamblebug wrote:I agree with you twinsoniclab.I posted something close to what you posted and mine has been removed.

I think your post that this game is a month too late for you is still visible; you posted it in the Tech.Issues thread.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 14, 15 6:09 PM
Doesn't bother me if a holiday-themed game comes out outside of the season. I often play Christmas-themed games outside the Christmas month.

The reason I will probably not get this game is because I am not terribly impressed with the graphics. And although I do like it when games include collecting coins and building things, the background landscape in this game was rather crude looking. I did like the wallpaper though. Too bad I couldn't see more in the demo.

Anyway, I liked the gameplay, but just didn't care for the graphics a lot.

Go to: