Welcome to My Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to My Tribe forum

[Post New]by LoreDragon on Dec 10, 13 6:19 AM
Pepsiposh5006 wrote:Hi! Im on a mac and I downloaded my tribe on mac version but whenever I click play the screen black for 3 seconds and then it just disappears and it says the games still running so I have to click force quit. I've already payed for the game before I even started playing it on my mac cause I used to have it on my other computer. I've tried to delete it then re-install it but it never works! Please help this is my fav game EVER! PLEASSSSSSSE
I'm having the same issues. I think it might be incompatible with the Mac OS now.

[Post New]by occu1ts on Jan 14, 14 6:56 PM
So, I bought this game today for my mac, and every time I open it it won't play? The screen goes black for about 5-10 seconds, and then it just crashes , Can anybody help me fix this issue? Please? I've tried re-installing the game, and i've updated Flash player. What's going on?

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 6:56:55 PM PST

[Post New]by mikechilludos on Oct 1, 14 3:41 PM
So just bought this game and turns out it won't load. Searched for solutions and turns out that even though its advertised as mac compatible, the game is not. It would be great if you could first of all honestly advertise the product, and at least fix the mac glitch. If you can't accomplish that I'd like a refund.

[Post New]by JackSlade on Dec 5, 14 4:34 PM
my game download but will install

[Post New]by MyTribeFan on Jan 26, 15 10:49 AM
Hi DeeDeeH, are you still playing My Tribe? I've just gotten up to 60 tribe members, 165! Wow! I was happy with 60. Are they still all alive?

Edited on 01/26/2015 at 10:51:00 AM PST

Pambo01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Pambo01 on Apr 11, 15 8:48 PM
Hi Moderator
I would like to know if we will ever get a My Tribe II. I have had the game since it was released and have played it umpteen times and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I find now that the game cannot hold my interest as it used to.
I have played all the other similar games to death too
Please say that there is a new one in the pipeline. Thanks.
Regards
Pambo01

Go to: