Social Code

DougE
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by DougE on Mar 6, 15 10:34 PM
Need friends my code is 1894 4108 my name in the game is LizzyBeth1. Thanks.

bandit33
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bandit33 on Mar 6, 15 10:53 PM
Every time I try to add a friend with 7 digits it says it's invalid. i also tried to add the last 4 digits and it still says invalid. Please help I'm going to the friends part and trying to add is there something I'm doing wrong?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 6, 15 11:14 PM
6 digit = IOS

8 digit = PC game

No space between numbers.

Can't mix them.

FRIENDS FOR IPAD USERS
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/295078.page

The old 7 digit social codes are having trouble being added so the person with the 7 digit code needs to be the one doing the adding, this is true on my game.

Edited on 05/15/2015 at 3:29:03 AM PST

garydte
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by garydte on Mar 7, 15 7:29 PM
I am a new player and need friends. 19114776.

kimberley03
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by kimberley03 on Mar 11, 15 3:18 AM
Looking for my friend 'Maudes' who has accidently been lost!

[Post New]by Aliani on Mar 23, 15 4:09 PM
Looking for friends in the game. My code is 1908 6966. Thanks!

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Mar 24, 15 7:28 PM
bandit33 wrote:Every time I try to add a friend with 7 digits it says it's invalid. i also tried to add the last 4 digits and it still says invalid. Please help I'm going to the friends part and trying to add is there something I'm doing wrong?

I have a 7 digit Friend Code and you should be able to add a 7digits, maybe written down wrong or transposed. Try adding mine to see what happens, 7218290, I play as ShirlthePearl on a PC.

Edited on 03/24/2015 at 7:29:12 PM PST

Wampa
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Wampa on Mar 25, 15 9:28 AM
Hi all - code 1455 9595 will accept all - started long ago but dropped out now back with a vengeance!

[Post New]by sunkist6 on Apr 7, 15 5:16 PM
My code is 19424704. I just started playing a couple of weeks ago, so feel free to add me.

I usually play several times a day.

Edited on 04/10/2015 at 3:37:03 PM PST

palottii
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by palottii on Apr 7, 15 5:43 PM
Just go to the random button in your friends, you can request that once a day and get five names in each request, I usually got 2-3 out of every request

Blev98
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Blev98 on Apr 7, 15 8:37 PM
I had a friend that somehow was accidently deleted when the game glitched. That person added me through the random picks, so the chances of my finding that person again that way is pretty slim, so I thought I'd try posting here just in case that person is ever looking for me to add me back, even though it's kind of a long shot. I don't want to give out the full user name, in case they wouldn't like that, but if you see this M----2, my friend code is 797 3670, and you can probably guess who I was based on my user name here! If you happen to share this friend, it would be great if you'd let them know I've posted here, in case they want to join forces again.

I'll be happy to add anyone else who needs friends, but please be aware that I only check in about once per day, and I split up my keys among all my friends who need one, so the amount I send could be many, or could be none.

[Post New]by OkieCarolAnn on Apr 11, 15 7:10 PM
Just started playing this game and am already addicted. Need friends to finish a quest. I play daily, and will send gifts daily. My friend code is 19701119 and my game name is OkieCarolAnn. Thanks.

[Post New]by HayKat67 on Apr 11, 15 8:23 PM
Hi

I am in Australia - but don't let that bother you. My code is 18561811

Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Clairebs on Apr 19, 15 7:37 AM
Hi All,

Another newbie here. My code is 19037449. Not sure what the key thing is about but hoping all will become clear.

DessBoo
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by DessBoo on Apr 22, 15 1:55 PM
Hi. My code is 14530976. I play daily. Feel free to add me.

[Post New]by ufeelcrunchy on Apr 28, 15 6:31 PM
Hello! My name is Jess and looking for friends. My username is Campbell8 and my code is 1034 6211. I would greatly appreciate friends and will send keys.

lstvl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lstvl on May 6, 15 9:48 AM
Hi! I am also looking for friends. My friend code is 12693982 (MissLaura). Hope to be your friend on Antique road trip!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 6, 15 4:19 PM
Well I lost everybody I had as friends when the game merged....Can't give no keys yet y'all , but I will once I get this thing back and running again... How Ignominious. That includes Smartii and Gericap and all my other Peeps!

BlueX is the name and 1455-6286 is the number.

[Post New]by joanneh1314 on May 9, 15 6:31 PM
I can always use more friends. I lost everything when I had to restart my game due to Aunt Margaret and those darned white gloves. I'm up to level 49 and have regained everything but all those lovely gold bars I got during Spring.

My friend code is 18893792 and I am FinnsMom.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 9, 15 6:42 PM
joanneh1314 wrote:I can always use more friends. I lost everything when I had to restart my game due to Aunt Margaret and those darned white gloves. I'm up to level 49 and have regained everything but all those lovely gold bars I got during Spring.

My friend code is 18893792 and I am FinnsMom.

Well good for you I was wondering were you came from. I think we have to come up with an appropriate name for those Margaret's lost gloves refugees that had to start a new game. Either way Welcome to the forum hon, and keep seinding keys to this old geezer as he needs to rebuild his whole town . need bricks, logs and paint.. the basics. I put up that 15 key chest thing as I was waiting for the "storage" building being built up, finally after two days it got filled up and got a bottle of glue. How ignominious!

Go to: