Friends for Android

8kittens
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Friends for Android

[Post New]by 8kittens on Oct 10, 15 1:51 PM
Silver Fox, thank you for help. I cannot get friends. Please help. When I go to male friend icon, I read that then you click the magnifier glass and a drop down screen should appear in order to enter a friend code or nane. I never have a screen drop down. Tried many times, tried to enter code on the little screen that initially come up that has the magnification glass and a plus sign on either side of it, put it won't add in friends that way. Help.very frustrated. Thanks for any help you can give me. Also, please add me to your Android friends list, 8kittens, code a547948. I can't send you a gift until you add me and send one. I don't have the correct friend adding screen for some reason now, but have been able to send gifts if I am sent one first. And I am loyal to do this.

beep0624
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by beep0624 on Oct 12, 15 8:41 AM
I just started playing Midnight Castle a short while ago. I'll take all the friend requests that come my way and will gift as I can to all I can. My player name is Stitcher (I love to cross stitch as well as play computer games!) and my code is a610118. Thanks to all who friend and gift me.

Barbara

SilverFox47
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by SilverFox47 on Oct 12, 15 10:50 AM
8kittens wrote:Silver Fox, thank you for help. I cannot get friends. Please help. When I go to male friend icon, I read that then you click the magnifier glass and a drop down screen should appear in order to enter a friend code or nane. I never have a screen drop down. Tried many times, tried to enter code on the little screen that initially come up that has the magnification glass and a plus sign on either side of it, put it won't add in friends that way. Help.very frustrated. Thanks for any help you can give me. Also, please add me to your Android friends list, 8kittens, code a547948. I can't send you a gift until you add me and send one. I don't have the correct friend adding screen for some reason now, but have been able to send gifts if I am sent one first. And I am loyal to do this.

Hi 8kittins,

I sent you a PM

SF

[Post New]by Dancing_Gecko on Oct 12, 15 11:24 AM
Looking for old friends. Because of the recent Kindle update, lost all 15 of my gifting friends under the play name, CAT, old user a256632. Big Fish has restored my progress but they could not retain my friends list or high scores, so am starting all over again and requesting OLD friends to visit me at CAT, a603948. I am also happy to gift new friends, so will be adding the several recently posted here.

[Post New]by huthouse on Oct 12, 15 1:33 PM
Friends welcome a588456

[Post New]by murgatroid_98 on Oct 14, 15 4:39 AM
Hi,

I recently downloaded the game to my Android phone. I would love to have some friends. My code is a611311.

[Post New]by lilredhood on Oct 14, 15 7:56 AM
need friends i play as pamela52 on android. a15830 is my friend code.
haven't played in awhile so dont have much inventory or money but will help as i can.
lilredhood

sumner47
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by sumner47 on Oct 16, 15 1:42 AM
Dancing_Gecko wrote:Looking for old friends. Because of the recent Kindle update, lost all 15 of my gifting friends under the play name, CAT, old user a256632. Big Fish has restored my progress but they could not retain my friends list or high scores, so am starting all over again and requesting OLD friends to visit me at CAT, a603948. I am also happy to gift new friends, so will be adding the several recently posted here.

Hi, I messaged you. I was wondering how long it took them to restore your progress. Been waiting a few days.

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Oct 17, 15 1:15 AM
Hi all. I'm clairelou and I play everyday - I gift everyday (shame I can't gift more than 5 per day, though) and I'm currently on level 44. I'm looking for friends as a lot of the friends I have either don't play anymore or have stopped gifting I'm adding some more friends now but I'm going to leave my game Id here : a520463. Please add me and I'll see you in the castle - ps happy Halloween!!

[Post New]by HarleyKat69 on Oct 17, 15 2:43 PM
Looking for friends daily player! a554674

PlayerGg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PlayerGg on Oct 19, 15 7:28 PM
I was wondering how to find friends. I guess it is by using this forum? Is there a way to communicate with friends on game details, items wanted etc. My gamer code is a597148
Or,do most players use Facebook etc.?
For now all I can send limit is 5, but I always send to those that send me items too.
Have a great game,
Gary

[Post New]by foxgrin on Oct 20, 15 6:31 AM
I only ask for fairly easy to find items (so my friends can get postcards w/o having to give up their premium items) and I'll reciprocate with similar gifts when possible (because I want postcards too!) If this is what you want as well, then please add me or send a friend request. My code is a579156 - Altani

[Post New]by ne1amom on Oct 20, 15 9:12 PM
I would love some friends for android. My friend number is a551399.

[Post New]by Dany74PL on Oct 21, 15 1:02 PM
a610238 - add me too! Playing daily.

[Post New]by PuzzledGamer on Oct 22, 15 12:12 PM
I'm also looking for friends. I use a kindle Fire, running the android version of the game. ID a616092. I play every day and would love to send some gifts

PlayerGg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by PlayerGg on Oct 22, 15 6:46 PM
Hello I read some of the posts which I learned from. It appears that if your device has troubles etc and you lose your friends then you need to start all over. Also try to remember your friends etc. Well, just in case........hope it does not happen, but if my device crashes etc.......I made a copy of my friends and players id. I think a good suggestion for those that have lots of friends in case you have not yet made a copy.
Oh and don't copy it to word or note pad on your device, because it will be gone if that device crashes.

Thanks to all that invited me and Thanks to all that accepted my invites.
Have a great night.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Oct 22, 15 9:13 PM
I recently started a new game on Kindle Fire. I don't have a lot of inventory yet but it's growing. I would love to do pumpkin swaps also. My ID is a526796. Happy gaming.

athwick
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by athwick on Oct 23, 15 9:42 AM
Friends of Wickery: A while back I lost my game on my Kindle, and actually thought I had lost my Kindle for good too. But the Kindle was restored to life and the game was retrieved by customer service. I have been cautious about adding friends because I wasn't sure how long the Kindle would keep functioning. I am pleasantly surprised that it is still working fine. So if any of my old friends are interested in re-friending me, please delete the old game "Wickery Kindle Trouble", and friend request me. I have all your codes, but I can understand if you might not want any more friends right now, so I will not do the inviting.

[Post New]by Clarendon123 on Oct 24, 15 4:20 AM
Need friends too. On level 66 waiting for update but play most days.
My user id is a50104.

Thanks.

[Post New]by cl_angel on Oct 24, 15 10:15 PM
I am new to this forum. I would like & need friends. Thank you in advance!

Go to: