Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by shari715 on Jul 9, 15 8:17 AM
Hi Yac clients on:

it'sawunda

fatkat

ohmy

katzx2

I would ask you to return the same color card I send you

If you send me a card first please have the same color card on your gift list,in other words if you gift me a green card and only have a red card on your gift list it messes up my inventory. please have same color on your gift list that you send.
also please return card for card. there are not a lot cards out there and makes it harder to gift to people who are trying to hatch pets when I do not get my YAC cards back.

Thanks ever so much

Shari

kmeyer
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by kmeyer on Jul 9, 15 8:36 AM
My Khara game will take some eggs if you have spares. I need all but the reindeer. I will probably try for the snowman next but will probably leave the others until Christmas unless the scarce card situation takes a turn. Then, may try for a yeti. Who knows what will happen . . . the castle is a mysterious place! I may switch to Spring Here in Iowa, it's still cool enough to be Spring!

Kathiae/Khara

Edit: THANK YOU it'sawunda for the Snowman egg!

Thank you PKZ for the encouragement!

Edited on 07/09/2015 at 12:00:18 PM PST

Lady_Qila
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Qila on Jul 9, 15 1:41 PM
First I would like to state that my goal is to GIVE Spring items away (I don't have Christmas stuff any more) and I don't have any needs of my own in that direction.

I have two MC accounts: Lady Qila and Dragoness. Dragoness was only made a few months ago near the end of the Spring thing on MC so she never did have Christmas stuff. She got a Reindeer egg from the wheel and gave it to PKZ/ConsortiumShip..

Qila passes Spring stuff to Dragoness as seemingly none of her friends want the Spring stuff any more. But it's only one gift a day though Dragoness does get some flowers and such from other friends. You can feel free to add Lady Qila as a friend if you wish. I don't think there are many Lady Qila's in MC so I should be easy to find.Dragoness will continue to gift Spring stuff as she can.

HUGS,
Lady Qila/Dragoness

ckaJohnK
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by ckaJohnK on Jul 9, 15 2:47 PM
If anyone playing on PC is in need of a Yeti egg, I have one (and only one) to give. Send me a personal message and if you are first it is yours.

Edit: Yeti egg has been claimed.

Edited on 07/09/2015 at 8:18:18 PM PST

Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nickimine on Jul 9, 15 9:55 PM
JoanJ53 wrote:Nickimine,

No, there is no way to gain that achievement until Christmas 2015. I have been assured by the moderators that the developers plan on making 2015 usable to attaining 2014 achievements. Also, they may change their requirements for the Santa's Helper Achievement; I haven't had any word on that; but I lobbied heavily for that change back in May.

Sorry for the news.

Joan

Well - your news isn't so bad, really. It's nice to know the developers will allow "catching up" on past achievements. Thank you.

jean

[Post New]by sofia_V on Jul 10, 15 5:28 PM
Hi Sofia here
I am wondering if it is possible to finish my first Christmas pet?
I am still in need of 10.red cards 10.blue and 8 green Christmas cards.
I would love to find any one who could help me out. Am playing on my kindle, so android players, I am told, are the only ones I can be friends with...
a285240 is my number.

[Post New]by SChris13742549 on Jul 10, 15 8:21 PM
Thank you so much to all of my friends here who have helped me with Christmas items!! RUDY THE REINDEER HAS BEEN BORN!!!!! And the first thing he did after his birth was fetch me my first GOLDEN CHEST!!! I was down to needing just 2 blue cards to complete his gestation, so I indicated that after my name, and 2 of Nat88's personalities were on it!! CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!

It sounds as though the cards are running short? I do have several extra red and green that I can put back in circulation if needed. I had planned on waiting until next Christmas to finish up the pets though it sounds like pamkatz recommends hatching as many as possible. Thoughts? I'm perfectly content waiting and paying it forward to others still trying to finish it up!!

Thanks again!!,
Chris 475122

[Post New]by SChris13742549 on Jul 11, 15 12:10 AM
Thank you Pamkatz!! That does seem to be the general consensus so far!! So I'll keep on keeping on!!! I am really loving my little Rudy Reindeer, he just brought me my second gold chest his second time out!!

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Jul 11, 15 7:46 AM
After reading all messages from the consortium I have decided to go for the 3rd "your a card" achievement and get my Santa Avatar. I will also be able to hatch the Little Bear if I get the Blue & Green cards I need. That will give me 4 of the 5 Christmas pets. I would also like to get the Donkey, I have masks and tails just need Smiles and coins of course, I hope he's worth it. This is all for my game "Lucy".
On my second game "craftylucy" she needs everything. I'm going to start with the Spring Festival achievement first. If I don't lose my mind then I will go on from there.
My biggest problem is I can't play for long periods of time each day, I'm a caregiver and duty calls before playing games.

You have all helped so much in the past and I appreciate it. Thank You so much for any help you can give me toward these goals.

Lucy 461206
Craftylucy 476908

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report -message 4 datsalotta friends

[Post New]by datsalotta on Jul 11, 15 10:03 AM
Hey friends
Thought I should post something here seeing as how I have been committed to gifting Cards ( and thinking about gifting Spring items so everyone will have a chance to achieve ]Jack In A Box - he's been an awesome for gold chests)

I am happy to help others as part of the Consortium group

I have increased my number of friends. I gift 3 times a day. Lots of cards. But I do not want my loyal long time friends to think I am not going to gift them too. I still try but the cards, oh the cards!

About having So-0 many friends. There will come a time when the cards are not needed (maybe) and I will probably decline some from my social page. For the record if you are declined and you still want to gift back and forth then by all means just invite me. I can change my mind.

Probably you have all seen my avatar on my wish list advertising that I give cards.

You have all seen my wish list, always with cards. So I suspect some of you can deduce what I am doing and some of you do because you are gifting me everyday with cards. I You All.

I thank you all for gifting so many cards!!

I sometimes want to pm my friends but do not have all of you in my address book. So if you see my post, please pm me from my post here so I can talk directly to each of you. That would be helpful too.

I have started a second game, I play as piesy. 478373 PC. I have invited some of datsalotta's friends so some of you know me as both piesy and datsalotta. (That's kinda neat going back to the beginning again, Troll, Dragon, Winter Garden etc etc

Piesy has cards on the wish list too. But from Piesy I would be able to gift regular inventory items to the friends I have been gifting regularly since before 'the cards'
Piesy is on Level 12 now so is just starting to build up some inventory for gifting etc.

Well I wanted to let all my friends about my second game and about the cards.

I am going to open a new thread in hopes of reaching out to all of you.

I look forward to your pm's

datsalotta / piesy

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Happy Day!!

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Jul 11, 15 10:38 AM
Hi all,
I have completed the You're a Card achievement!

Thanks to all Consortium members. You are Great!
Thanks to all my regular friends who have sent me cards.

I have some extra cards to gift back. I also hope to get more from forum friends (see my post Unique Stamps..) Please do not unfriend me yet. The more of you I have to gift to the faster I can send them.

suzy1985

kmeyer
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by kmeyer on Jul 11, 15 10:40 AM
Thank you dear friends for the reindeer! Call me crazy but I'm going for the Snowman. If I make it, I do. If not, then not.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Edited on 08/06/2015 at 11:42:22 AM PST

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jul 11, 15 11:09 AM
Moving Up

Tazzz21
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Tazzz21 on Jul 11, 15 11:43 AM
the wheel of fortune was so kind to give me an egg today
but... it was the egg of the little white bear. he is very cute but i got zero cards in my inventory so if there's anybody out there who is still searching for this egg feel free to add me as a friend and i will send you the egg as a gift.
Tazzz 313293

redrose70
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by redrose70 on Jul 11, 15 1:10 PM
Hi to all, Oh My, What to my wondering eyes did appear, Santa's Reindeer was hatched at 10:11 pm. (Pacific Time) on 7/10/15. I have been waiting a while, but it was worth it. I took him out to see his new world, he came back with a Golden Chest and another Achievement. All of this came true by this wonderful group of players, the Christmas Consortium. I don't have the words to express how happy you all have made me. You give so much of your time to make other players reach their Achievements. I want to Thank You so much for helping me. Nanc

ksuni10
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ksuni10 on Jul 11, 15 5:46 PM
I finely hatched the yeti and now all I need I the bear and the card achievement. thanks so much for the help and for the help to come.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Jul 12, 15 6:30 AM
ksuni10 wrote:I finely hatched the yeti and now all I need I the bear and the card achievement. thanks so much for the help and for the help to come.

That's great news. All the cards for the bear will count on the achievement as well. Plus I can swap a card on my 2nd game. I will PM you

Norry

Tazzz21
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Tazzz21 on Jul 12, 15 9:44 AM

thank you pamkatz for offering the help! but right now i'm chasing the butterfly and i think it might be christmas again before i finally catch him.
ollie if you still want that egg, please put it on your wishlist. i can't send it to you otherwise.

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Jul 12, 15 10:45 AM
Is there any availability of Christmas cards for players on the android system???? I was awarded a Yeti egg on the fortune wheel, but I have only been playing for about a month. If there is anyone on that system willing to donate xmas cards, I need all 3 kinds. I would love to hatch it, but I cannot before Xmas without lots of help.

My id is a532125. I do not have them on my wish list as none of my current friends have any, but will do so if any chance of getting them.

Thank you

rad8
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by rad8 on Jul 12, 15 12:31 PM
thanks everyone for cards. I still need 7 green cards for the little bear, and then I have all the Christmas pets.
Still will need cards for the Achievement though... 93 total.

Big thank yous to everyone gifting cards to me.

RobinA

Go to: