Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Divine Academy here

[Post New]by __stardust__ on Jun 21, 17 11:13 AM
I occasionally get the Error Code 3 again, but when I reload the game it's running again... no lost tasks or resources so far... I'll keep you posted if something occurs!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 22, 17 3:59 AM
That kind of worked yesterday but I'm getting bupkis now.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 23, 17 8:31 AM
Can someone @BFG get the Divine Academy people to kick their servers. Still getting error code 3 after 3 days. Sometimes I can get in but it's a struggle.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 28, 17 4:49 AM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Howdy Everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to report that there is a maintenance message being received when trying to play Divine Academy. We definitely want players to be able to continue enjoying the game without being stopped at the title screen, and I've gone ahead and provided these reports to the right teams for their investigation or clarification about the message.

While the Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to provide fixes and changes within the game, we are able to alert the appropriate teams of this issue. The teams behind the game will investigate what is happening and once any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players.

Thank you for your patience in waiting on a response for this issue, and I hope that the issue is investigated and resolved quickly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Is anyone in CS aware of or paying attention to this problem?

I have been getting Error 3 for almost a week. I can hammer my way through it by repeatedly hitting the enter key - probably 15 or more times. This is ridiculous!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 1, 17 7:19 PM
Well that didn't last long. Error code 3. I can hammer my way through it and finally get through by left-clicking constantly. Play is jumpy to boot.

Look, if the developers of this game don't want to support it anymore, then come out and say so. Remove it from the BFG site and be done with it. It's not fair to those who still enjoy and want to play it to have to constantly fight to get it running.

I have purchased gems every time I start a new profile so I'm not asking for anything free.

For what it's worth, I think this is a wonderful game. Sure it doesn't have all the levels that are available on other sites but that doesn't take away the game play offered in this one. I mean, for crying out loud, you can play with one profile for weeks if you manage your resources carefully. It's fun and that's been missing from a lot of what's been offered lately.

Edited on 07/01/2017 at 7:21:07 PM PST

[Post New]by __stardust__ on Jul 4, 17 7:53 AM

Look, if the developers of this game don't want to support it anymore, then come out and say so. Remove it from the BFG site and be done with it. It's not fair to those who still enjoy and want to play it to have to constantly fight to get it running.

That's what I was thinking! Please just tell us when you don't want to support the game any more...

Having troubles getting in at all....and when I visit friends it sometimes crashes as well.... Please fix it or tell us there's no hope in playing it again!

Thanks*

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 5, 17 5:03 PM
What ticks me off is that I know that error code 3 is fake because I can get through if I click it enough times and the game works as it should. Besides, no developer would have a server "under maintenance" for over a week.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 13, 17 11:23 AM
Error code 3 again.

Just when I was ready to create a new profile. FYI, when I create new profiles, I always buy at least $10 in crystals because I believe in supporting the developers. It's getting harder and harder for me to do it with DA as I believe it should work both ways.

[Post New]by Frazzles01908 on Jul 15, 17 9:03 AM
Having problems with adding a friend of mine on my divine academy account. I logged in with facebook then tried adding them and they tried it back. I can add them but they cant add me and when I look at my little taskbar they don't appear. I have a windows phone and they are using a apple tablet. We can both play on the games fine but I cant seem to add them or they add me as friends please help.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 16, 17 2:58 PM
Frazzle, I'm sorry but Big Fish does not support the version you are running. This one is for pre-Win 10 desktop users only. You will have to contact the developers for this game. I will send you a private message with a link to their support site.

[Post New]by __stardust__ on Jul 18, 17 10:42 AM
Um.... it would really be great if somebody....ANYBODY...would react to our postings!
Is this game still supported or not? If not, please just tell us and take it from the site...

Thank you!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 19, 17 12:54 PM
What stardust said.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Aug 9, 17 9:47 AM
It's been 3 weeks and this is still an on-going issue. Is anyone working on it?

I can get into the game if I continually left-click, sometimes over 30 times. This isn't how it's suppose to work. Or is it?

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 16, 17 11:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like players continue to receive the Error Code 3 or an error message when trying to play. It sounds like this issue has persisted or returned since our previous requests regarding the issue. The first thing I want to do is apologize that this issue has persisted for some of our players. The second thing I want to say is that the Forum Moderation Team continues to provide these reports to the right teams for their follow up and resolution.

Since we only host the game as a portal on our website, we are only able to request changes be made by the appropriate teams. We are unfortunately unable to make these changes ourselves. We have reached out again with these reports and our own findings. If we are provided any information about this issue, we will absolutely make an announcement for our players here affected by the game being stuck behind an error screen.

It sounds like players may be able to continue to play by trying to click the screen, which makes the game try to connect again. We've provided this information to the right teams so they know what our players are experiencing. We will continue to advocate for changes to be made so our players can continue to enjoy the game. Thank you for your patience while we wait and for your understanding about this game being provided as a portal to the game.

Thank you for your patience in regards to this issue. We hope we hear from the appropriate teams about this so that we can provide information for our affected players. As soon as we hear more, a moderator will be certain to announce that information. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,214 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Aug 17, 17 12:27 PM
G'day,

I wanted to drop in with an update as bfgIlinalta said we would once we had new information to share.

As noted in An important announcement regarding Divine Academy - August 17, 2017 the teams involved with Divine Academy will not be making further updates to the game.

For players who are seeing an Error 3, we apologise for the difficulties that you've reported and sincerely hope that the steps in the following help article will help correct the error for you.

Error Code 3

Please feel free to reach out to a member of the moderation team with any questions.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 08/17/2017 at 12:27:33 PM PST

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Aug 26, 17 8:33 PM
Thanks for the update. Looks like they've washed their hands of the game. I've reinstalled the game many times and it doesn't address the problem. Thank you, BG mods for being the go-between. I knew you weren't responsible for this mess. I know how hard it is to be the messenger with no authority. Much appreciated for all you've done.

Well, it's been fun. The developers oversold the game but that doesn't take away all the pleasure I've had playing it.

Where else do you get a group of young, wholesome men bowing down to you when you enter the room? A few with their hearts floating from their chests when you pass by. You can listen to the sound of the waves as they wash across the beaches, have mambo drummers play in the park, a trampoline for entertainment and the fountains! So many fountains. A garden with blue birds and butterflies. Hedgehogs scurrying across the pathways. Lamp light pathways .... oh, so much to take in and play with.

Yes there are monsters, but you are the master and designer of this land, they will not win!

I'm so sorry many people let the fact that it wasn't finished to their liking keep them from enjoying DA. I am going to miss this game.

Edited on 08/27/2017 at 5:14:40 AM PST

Go to: